Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Someone To Help With Name Of A Source

Default Need Someone To Help With Name Of A Source
    Im trying to find the link for the iSwitcher Developer source so i can add it to my installer and get the iphone N2 theme, or if someone can link me the theme to download,

CAN ANYONE HELPP

I havent asked for help so far so its my first favour

here is a list of sources or you check in the installer under sources and click install there for more. Do NOT install HighTymes, that source has cause alot of problems so far.

http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Lis...taller_Sources

The url to add in Installer app 3.0 for iSwitcher is:
    web.mac.com/iswitcher2/list.xml
    Last edited by vincent6396; 2007-11-16 at 04:40 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vincent6396 For This Useful Post:

1_iPhone_Lovin_Canadian (2007-11-16)

Banned
    Thanks

hasn't iSwitcher been breaking phones lately?

is iswitcher ok to use? wont break my phone?

I 'm using it fine here.

Im trying to find out where i can get the theme iphone_n2!!!

I was told it was in i switcher but i downloaded all the theme packs for iswitcher and it is not there.

Is there anyway anyone can send me a link to get this theme, or the source address i can add to the sources to obtain this theme.

Anyone that can help would be appreciated..

Quote Originally Posted by fat x nub View Post
    hasn't iSwitcher been breaking phones lately?
    iSwitcher has never broken phones, there is no way it could. It's simply an application that replaces icons on your phone. Now some users have had problems putting themes on and getting it to work properly but let me reiterate, iSwitcher has never broken any iPhones.

Quote Originally Posted by 1_iPhone_Lovin_Canadian View Post

I was told it was in i switcher but i downloaded all the theme packs for iswitcher and it is not there.

Is there anyway anyone can send me a link to get this theme, or the source address i can add to the sources to obtain this theme.

so you didn't happen to preview any of those theme paks eh? just click the install button and run with it... I'm glad I took the time to make sure every single theme pak has a functioning preview with all the included themes.
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-11-16 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by 1_iPhone_Lovin_Canadian View Post

I posted the source above, you need to dl the iSwitch v2.22 in installer under iSwitcher, exit installer, unlock iphone and open the iSwitcher icon on springboard to view and install the theme you looking for.