Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UIctl 2.5

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default UIctl 2.5
    Has anyone having issues with running UIctl 0.25 on 1.1.2 firmware??? It was working fine on 1.1.1 and now it just crashes and goes back to the main screen. It has right permission and everything, just not sure why it's doing this. Any suggestion??? Ty

*oops i meant UIctl 0.25
    Last edited by shogunx02; 2007-11-15 at 04:21 PM.

On 1.1.2 crashed the tool. I wait for a update...

Seems to be working here...

Yea, I just updated to 1.1.2 and I installed BSD and UIctl wont run, neither will Customize. Both will seem to open then close back to home screen. Is there another dependency?

Quote Originally Posted by bikes302 View Post
    Yea, I just updated to 1.1.2 and I installed BSD and UIctl wont run, neither will Customize. Both will seem to open then close back to home screen. Is there another dependency?
    UIctl isn't working for me on 1.1.2 either.

RE: Customize...try loading it again. It usually crashes the first time you try to open it after installing it. If it doesn't open, try uninstalling and reinstalling then try to open it a time or two. -hope this helps.
    It will definitely run on 1.1.2

Customize: use winscp an set the chmod to 755 all files and dirs

uictl: It crashed every time, i restored the iphone 4 times and it doesn´t work.

Any of you having troubles: Please go to /System/Library/LaunchDaemons and do an ls -al for me? Thanks.

Get the new version from Erica's web site,

http://ericasadun.com/?p=74

This version solves the issue I found earlier tonight with uictl taking an exception when there was a hidden directory if the LaunchDaemon directory (i.e. ".svn" in my case).

The uictl didn´t fix the problem. The uictl crashed again with 0.31

edit:// I tested the 32 and it crashed. For 20 sec ist shows a white screen and then crashed to the springboard.
    Last edited by strex; 2007-11-21 at 08:44 PM.