Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Idea for a new app/tweak...

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Idea for a new app/tweak...
    So I was thinking of this when I started to use the Scribble.app from the 1 app a day source...

Anyone ever mess around with using the Accelerometer to scroll though the springboard screens (fw 1.1.1 or higher)??? Since it now scrolls horizontal rather than vertical I think it would be pretty sweet if we could tilt the phone and the screen scrolls through our sweet 3rd party apps..

Oh well just an idea if there are any developers whom are smarter than me, and want to get their hands dirty!

heh 27 views and no posts, guess I'm the only one who thinks this would be sweet
    Last edited by rugbrn; 2007-11-16 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by rugbrn View Post
    So I was thinking of this when I started to use the Scribble.app from the 1 app a day source...

Anyone ever mess around with using the Accelerometer to scroll though the springboard screens (fw 1.1.1 or higher)??? Since it now scrolls horizontal rather than vertical I think it would be pretty sweet if we could tilt the phone and the screen scrolls through our sweet 3rd party apps..

Oh well just an idea if there are any developers whom are smarter than me, and want to get their hands dirty!

heh 27 views and no posts, guess I'm the only one who thinks this would be sweet
    thats a good idea.. it would also be cool if you could shake the device to change themes on the fly.. i know its a stretch but its just an idea

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i think tilting the phone takes more time than swiping ur finger to the left/right

but IMO i think cover flow for springboard could be cool

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tomer View Post
    i think tilting the phone takes more time than swiping ur finger to the left/right

but IMO i think cover flow for springboard could be cool
    never thought about that, that would be pretty sweet!

maybe the developers who made summberboard could turn this into an option to toggle on and off...

oh i wish I could program....