Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iblacklist

Default iblacklist
    i have donated and registerd iblacklist 1.8
    it worked for oneday, and next day it ask for registration again
    this time it doesnt show registration key
    when i enter my previous activation key it says invalid
    im using firmware 1.1.4
    what might be the problem?
    do i have to donate 8$ everyday?

on mine it kept showing two different registration keys. of course, only one worked with the activation key and as soon as i forked over my eight buckaroos, the wrong number kept showing up for about three days. finally got it working, well, registered that is. sadly, the app ain't working very well and the the "unknown number" feature, which is the only feature i'm really interested in, is a total no go. sad.

Oh no.. I just paid for activation key as well..

Will the developer pls advise??

This app is a total hunk of crap. Don't waste your money. This is what really pisses me off that now the trend is focused on making a shitty app and throwing it out there to make a dollar instead of testing the damn thing to make sure it works first! Don't these idiots realize that if you burn a few people that WOM(Word of Mouth) will destroy them later? I wont "donate" another cent to them no matter what they release since they pretty much scammed me outta of $8 for a worthless peice of **** app. Ef you Brasil developers. Your **** sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by ronfin44 View Post
    This app is a total hunk of crap. Don't waste your money. This is what really pisses me off that now the trend is focused on making a shitty app and throwing it out there to make a dollar instead of testing the damn thing to make sure it works first! Don't these idiots realize that if you burn a few people that WOM(Word of Mouth) will destroy them later? I wont "donate" another cent to them no matter what they release since they pretty much scammed me outta of $8 for a worthless peice of **** app. Ef you Brasil developers. Your **** sucks!
    Yes i feel the same way. This thing is not working at all. One minute it works then the next minute it dosent. Very good concept but its just not worth $8.00 and especially if its in the beta stage why do people ask for money?? I did a extensive test and all my calls still went through so did my text. The busy signal didnt work it kept going to my vm.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Weird.. b/c every feature of this app works for me.... I have 15 or so people on my blacklist and when I turn it on EVERYTHING gets filtered.

Not working for me, the first call gets a busy signal but if you call right back (which is a reasonable thing to do when someones phone is acting odd) the call goes through no problem.

it worked great for me BUT...the only problem I came across is that it kept crashing and taking me to my passcode screen which was REALLy annoying!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I paid for the full version of this app and never recieved an activation code. I sent 2 emails so far it's been 3-4 days not I am filing a dispute with paypal. DO NOT BUY THIS APP! Horrible support and you will not recieve your activation when you pay them...

I also paid $12.99 for this app and after restoring my phone (SAME PHONE, SAME SERIAL) it now says trial expired. No one will respond to emails. Not the dev or Rock store.

EDIT: I got a response from iBlacklist devs, and it turns out, I had to install it from Cydia and not Rock, as evidently somehow I bought the wrong version. Works now though.
    Last edited by Optical Serenity; 2010-01-06 at 04:04 PM. Reason: they responded.

this app is a pos!