Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Some Customize 2.0 Help Please

Default Some Customize 2.0 Help Please
    Hey guys, thanks in advance. Well the other day I was messing with Customize 2 and suddenly it just won't save anything anymore. It gives me "Encountered an error copying the files." and saving edited strings it gives me "Failed to save strings file"... I'm gonna try fixing permissions, but I doubt that'll work, I never messed with the permissions.

Edit: yeah... putting permissions to 777 doesn't work.... help please. I accidently added a butt ugly headerbattery icon before this started happening lol.

Bump? Please help guys! Even point me to a link!
    Last edited by GregTheWang; 2008-05-18 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

heyy.. i was having this same problem.. i was also unable to "install" new apps.. so, i deleted a app and installed boss tool.. then i used that to move all apps, and their files to the devices media drive.. mine being 16GB, not bragging :P.. from their usuall storage location, the disk drive, which is used for OS software, such as the apps provided by apple.. this should solve ur problem because it solved both of mine, by giving me more space to save my apps, and their files.. 16GB's to be exact, again, not bragging :] hehe