Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSisk - Feature Suggestion

Default iSisk - Feature Suggestion
    First off I have to give my comments on this app.
    This app is amazing, its bringing new things to the iTouch & iPhone. Great great job on this app.

Now for my suggestion. With organization being key element here, this idea would sure make useful.
    I was suggesting having catagories and allowing you to search in each catagory for whatever you want. Confused? Don't be, its easy to understand. Heres an example:

Music
    Movies
    Shows
    Icons
    Wallpaper
    Themes

and each one of those, you could search and find results. Then you could share your music, or your movie, shows, icons or whatever the case may be and it should show up organized. Then you could use "MobileFinder" to move any files to the proper place and without the need of a computer (except for somethings)

Anyway, what do you guys think of this idea? Comments & Suggestions welcome.

NOTE: I am not a developer or the creator of this app.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ma5t3rw1tt For This Useful Post:

bboysunz (2008-05-17)

i agree. I've been using SoulSeek on my pc for the last few years, and when i seen the iSlsk on my installer, i had to get this up on my iphone. only question i have, is how do i get the files on my phone. i've downloaded a few songs but cant find em. not even in the DL tab. i get an error. anyone else get this? Keep it up SoulSeek
    i used to pray to the Lord every night and ask Him for a bicycle- but then i realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for Him to forgive me...

i want it to ask u for alll the information of a song before it enters it into the ipod app...
    so u click "add to ipod" and then itll show u a screen where u can add an album artwork, edit title, artist, track number, comments, bpm etc...
    also it should show up as a purchased track from the itunes store...