Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: where can i find gba games?

Default where can i find gba games?
    i just downloaded the gba app on my iphone and was wondering if anyone knows where i can download gba games for my iphone?

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15583

"we will not provide roms here, or link to them, so don't even ask, don't post links to roms . . . . once again warez = banned here."

actually posting links to them is not illegal and would not bind this site in any illegal way. Since they are not hosted on this server, this site is not liable. None the less there is the rule of no warez and we have to respect it.

Just google the key words

Nevermind.
    Last edited by ugapug; 2007-11-14 at 06:54 PM.

ugepag
    Remove your post!!!

Use Limewire, it's the easiest way to find anything. Pay attention and watch out for those stupid viruses though. My pc became a zombie a couple of weeks ago while I was looking for something. Bad things man...

Quote Originally Posted by pcguysam View Post
    Use Limewire, it's the easiest way to find anything. Pay attention and watch out for those stupid viruses though. My pc became a zombie a couple of weeks ago while I was looking for something. Bad things man...
    I love my Mac's

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

This has been discussed many times. Warez are not allowed and you will be banned if you post it.

Google is your friend.

*Bagged and tagged