Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Thank you, spicychicken!

More Info does display - you just have to be patient as Installer.app is slow at pulling web pages and doesn't give you any wait feedback. Mine shows the Google Code project homepage with News explaining stuff like no hide, etc.

SpicyChicken apps are great, but I hope the Settings option in Customize does a best guess for Firmware and device, to help the users out. Otherwise it should open to a Settings wizard automatically the first time it runs.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll personally pass the thanks to him

Yes, Thanks Spicy Chicken. you rock. after living in the windows mobile world for years, where every small thing is charged for from everyone. I am just very appreciative of all your hard work and all of the great new ideas

Quote Originally Posted by NetMage View Post
    More Info does display - you just have to be patient as Installer.app is slow at pulling web pages and doesn't give you any wait feedback. Mine shows the Google Code project homepage with News explaining stuff like no hide, etc.
    I stand corrected, mine finally did show the information that you listed. But it did take forever and if I had not been told I would have never thought anything came up when clicking "More Info". I assure you I am not the only person that thought nothing was being populated on that section by the program creators/coders.

As for the vamp rat, you’re "implying" is what got you in trouble. You "implied" that everyone that had a complaint was a whiner and dumb. I therefore "implied" that you are an idiot and a jerk and you "implied" that I "implied" you were and idiot and jerk for "implying" that everyone else was a whiner and complainer. The best thing you could have done is just thank the chicken and be done with it.

For the record, THANKS CHICKEN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12