Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PLEASE HELP! zero springboard icons

Exclamation PLEASE HELP! zero springboard icons
    I was really stupid and set my iPhone springboard to zero icons, thinking it would just hide the icons. But now all the icons are gone except the ones on the dock (phone, ipod, safari, and mail). If anyone can tell me how to retrieve my icons back on my springboard without restoring, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

i had a similar problem but i dit it by uninstalling customize, when i went back to the main screen all my icon where gone, i could get to everything because i had "dock" installed, even though i could get into customize i wouldnt take any of the changes i made so i ended up having to restore my phone and start all over again. sorry but that was the only way out i could find, not that big a deal though cause when i syncd back with my laptop everything was back where it was before even my notes,current text conversations and phone numbers with their assigned pictures and ringtones.

I'm thinking about restoring my iphone but the thing is, its unlocked and I am using version 1.1.1. I'm afraid that if i restore my iphone, it will be updated to 1.1.2 which can't be unlocked yet.