Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help

Default Help
    Hey, I've looked for a pretty long time now and I can't figure out how to download themes and various images like battery icons from this site and put them on my iphone. Can anyone help me out or provide a guide? Thanks

You will need to learn how to SSH into your iPhone/iPod. There are a few guides around the forum about that.

I have the SSH done to my phone, but I have no wifi to get winscp to work, anyway around this>?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin. View Post
    I have the SSH done to my phone, but I have no wifi to get winscp to work, anyway around this>?
    I dont think so. There are a few simiair Apps like MobileFinder but they dont really work the same way as just SSHing. But my suggestion, just use Customize 2.0 for themes and what-not, new ones come out everyday, and a few are from MIM.

Ok I got the SSH program, but once I got that do I just extract the files to the iphone?

Quote Originally Posted by Safari View Post
    I dont think so. There are a few simiair Apps like MobileFinder but they dont really work the same way as just SSHing. But my suggestion, just use Customize 2.0 for themes and what-not, new ones come out everyday, and a few are from MIM.
    I d/l customize, but how do I get it on my phone?