Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ORB TV-Stream Audio Problems ?

Default ORB TV-Stream Audio Problems ?
    I AM HAVING 3 Problems, mostly about AUDIO w/ orb... I have a LIFE VIEW piece of **** tv tuner card, works, but heres my problem. . my cable is plugged in via a cable wire, but there is an Audio In, and Audio Out inputs in the back. How do i wire that so I can hear the TV in my speakers and my PC through my speakers w/o doing anything, and stream it to my ORB/Iphone?? because...

#2. I dont hear audio on my iphone! how does ORB pick it up for its live tv streams ? Video works great tho... great app. Wish I could get this working audio wise.

#2- When I watch something on my iphone through ORB, does anyone, like me, notice that your PC is playing the AUDIO in the background? like, even if your not sitting there, you hear the channel on your PC playing ?

Thanks in advance

i think that audio out of the tv tuner should go to audio in of the speakers
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

Ok, how does ORB get its audio stream? is however it is in your computer how it streams to your phone? ughhh

iPhone? More like MyPhone i pimping's Avatar
    Thanks

what codecs are you using for orb my video music webcam work but cant stream tv