Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Video Recorder v1.2.0 Released, can upload to Youtube now!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosX View Post
    yea i guess your right. no one else should be able to release a video recording app.
    lol

P.S look where this thread goes. Starts off about an update to iPhoneVideoRecorder and within like 6 posts its about dnb and ushow. WOW

ANYWAYS getting back to iPhoneVideo Recorder can someone tell if they're having the same problem. I send a recorded video to myself via email and I download it and it perfectly opens up with iTunes.

BUT my problem is that I can't seem to edit it? I am using CyberLink PowerDirector as my Video Editor. So can someone who has a different video editor or PowerDirector, tell if you are able to open the file to edit it?

Just want to know if its the file or my video editor.

Thanks
    Last edited by nirav464; 2008-05-09 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

iphone developer develops a video recorder , iphone has a native youtube client, what would the next logical step be for this application with regards to the iphone?

does it really take a patented genius idea?

Thanks

This app is awesome, I will pay 20$ for this.

Quote Originally Posted by reeko View Post
    iphone developer develops a video recorder , iphone has a native youtube client, what would the next logical step be for this application with regards to the iphone?

does it really take a patented genius idea?
    haha , no cause so many apps already look like this and do this! ...my bad.. i must just be delusional. i wont hijack this anymore, its obvious im talking to morons right now anyway.

WHOA. You're calling us "morons"?! WOW lol! Dude why do you even bother posting, all we know is that you SAY you have a video recording app called "uShow".

DreamCatcher actually HAS made a iPhoneVideo Recorder
    SO you lose.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nirav464 For This Useful Post:

Busha (2008-05-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone zoidberg md's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    lol

P.S look where this thread goes. Starts off about an update to iPhoneVideoRecorder and within like 6 posts its about dnb and ushow. WOW
    huh... wonder how/why that happened...

Quote Originally Posted by sobernflounder View Post

blah blah blah arrogant statement, arrogant statement, look at me, look at me, if I say something (even if its obvious) I get credit, I get credit!! cry, cry.
    (Fancy quote from a dead guy...)

Show your appreciation by using the button.

Make.SURE.You.""

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    haha , no cause so many apps already look like this and do this! ...my bad.. i must just be delusional. i wont hijack this anymore, its obvious im talking to morons right now anyway.
    I think the point was that the ability to share video to YouTube / other sharing sites is one that is a blatantly obvious wish list item for iPhone users since Day 1 - not something that you should necessarily feel is a revolutionary idea of yours. And it's a good point.

It's really sad to see all the threads where you find it necessary to jump in and berate other video applications. I think lots of us have been looking forward to seeing uShow, and maybe some still are - but it seems obvious you are turning away more and more potential users by your outbursts against other apps, and, even more strangely, against users themselves. Seems we are all morons and 'whining little b****es' if it's ever mentioned that so far all your own self-imposed deadlines have come and gone without delivering on what was promised.

You may not count it as important (which again shows disregard for potential users an even those who have donated to your efforts), but each time that one of the 'You'll hear more in 24-48 hours' promises is not met after more than two weeks, it gives people less and less faith. Like it or not, many will feel that if you can't even get it together to provide a project status update as promised, then what are the odds of ever really delivering the app as promised ...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patrickj For This Useful Post:

ChaosX (2008-05-10), yungfreshgent20 (2008-05-10), zoidberg md (2008-05-09)

Really, this f***king uShow is like unicorn, everyone is talking about it and swear that uShow is the best ultimate videorecorder with 30 fps, XY months have past and there is no beta or anything to try it..so yea, this developer has started AFTER uShow and now he has decent 15 fps and good picture quality. When he gets 25-30 fps then he can stop with developement of this app because then it will be perfect. Just like Snapture, it is perfect now. I, off course want to uShow to be that perfect video recording app because as I can remember it will be free and we all love that :-)

Just my 0.02 cents...

yea they maybe be morons but they produce apps lol

edit also to try to keep on track the new update to the UI and the youtube upload are really nice thanks for a great app fellas
    Last edited by BLOWNCO; 2008-05-09 at 10:15 PM.
    Mac Pro 2x2.66
    1.3 TB HDD
    6 GB RAM
    2x24" Dell 2405 monitors
    PowerBook 17"
    8GB Gen1 jailbroken Iphone
    16GB 3Gs white
    60 GB ipod

Quote Originally Posted by patrickj View Post
    I think the point was that the ability to share video to YouTube / other sharing sites is one that is a blatantly obvious wish list item for iPhone users since Day 1 - not something that you should necessarily feel is a revolutionary idea of yours. And it's a good point.

It's really sad to see all the threads where you find it necessary to jump in and berate other video applications. I think lots of us have been looking forward to seeing uShow, and maybe some still are - but it seems obvious you are turning away more and more potential users by your outbursts against other apps, and, even more strangely, against users themselves. Seems we are all morons and 'whining little b****es' if it's ever mentioned that so far all your own self-imposed deadlines have come and gone without delivering on what was promised.

You may not count it as important (which again shows disregard for potential users an even those who have donated to your efforts), but each time that one of the 'You'll hear more in 24-48 hours' promises is not met after more than two weeks, it gives people less and less faith. Like it or not, many will feel that if you can't even get it together to provide a project status update as promised, then what are the odds of ever really delivering the app as promised ...
    good points. i agree.

i dont mind critisizm as long as it has merit and isnt 'ignant' :P

only point was saying that there are very similiar things going on.. but its what i expected when i launched ushow.com before the app was released. Obviously is easier to steal ideas (and code) than it is to come up with them on your own.

iPhone? More like MyPhone zoidberg md's Avatar
    Thanks

good points. i agree.

Obviously is easier to steal ideas (and code) than it is to come up with them on your own.

:sigh:
    (Fancy quote from a dead guy...)

Show your appreciation by using the button.

Make.SURE.You.""

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Busha View Post
    Really, this f***king uShow is like unicorn...
    I saw Bigfoot once in my local Wawa...

Thanks

What the hell?!

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    Edit: no-one start now!
    Well it seemed no-one took it into regard. Talk about IVR in the other thread. This one is closed.
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-05-09 at 10:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12