Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apollo app. Question

Default Apollo app. Question
    so I'm having a little problem with the Apollo application... Every time I try to log on my screen name, the phone automaticly sends me back to home. Hard to explain... So i see the page that shows all my buddy's for half a sec, then sends me back home. Help please. And by the way, i have a triangle shaped thing next to my battery status? What does that mean?

Banned
    Thanks

that same thing happened to me...i just restarted the phone and it stopped after a while...not really sure what happened

Apollo and mobilechat both have major stability issues.

The triangle means you're playing an MP3 or the ipod application just didn't clear it out.

The itching means you should see a doctor.

Default Apollo Sends Me to My HomeScreen
    Havent been able to log on once sucessfully. But i can surf get email etc all fine

It's still being worked on. I can sign into msn and AIM at the same time with apollo, but my phone usually freezes once I get more than 2 IM's from two different people. It also freezes if someone calls me while im on Apollo. And sometimes it just boots me back to home screen just cause Apollo has had enough of me IMing people using my iPhone.
    I'd rather be on two wheels.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

MOVED TO NATIVE IPHONE APPS DISCUSSION forum