Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: problem with the program Stack

Default problem with the program Stack
    Hello,
    i have an iPhone 1.1.1 and evrey thing working good but when i installed the program Stack it replace my Ipod icon with the Stack icon (as it sposed to do) and i didnt want it so i uninstalled the program from the installer.

now i have 3 icons at the bottom and my Ipod icon is where all the icons are.

i sorry for my bad English and realy need help please.
    Thank you.

Thanks
    yes, it is suppose to replace the ipod icon and then move it to the springboard. To uninstall "Stack" correctly you need to press the stack contoller icon, press uninstall, then restart your iPhone, then uninstall using the installer.app

In your case you might need to reinstall stack completely to get this to work.

PROBLEM
    hi
    i installed stack on 1.0.2.then my iphone went stuck .then i used ibrick to uninstall the stack on my iphone .but some files was in it which i cant uninstall it. .but now when i want to uninstall the other files which is already in it ,ibricks didnt work.so how can i uninstall this stack program from my iphone without stack controller . its give me lots of problems.is there any other program which can help me to uninstall this program?plz help me!!!!!
    Last edited by azzium; 2007-11-15 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost