Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help needed (urgent)

Default help needed (urgent)
    ok so my gf has iphone and she filled up system partition to top
    and now iphone isnt reacting and all it says is because system partition is full
    is there anyway to delete program to free up space on system partition without usage of itunes, or pc?

sorry if this has been already answered, but i dont have time, nor nerves to find older post link to one of those posts would also help

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you on PC or a MAC? You need to clean up your application folder,if I understand the question right though....

im on pc, well i understand it can be done over itunes or some other app, but is there a way to delete it w/o using pc?? so directly from iphone, now when its "blocked"??

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Try using SSH or iPhone Browser... (search forums,there are A LOT of guides though..)

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfram_ View Post
    im on pc, well i understand it can be done over itunes or some other app, but is there a way to delete it w/o using pc?? so directly from iphone, now when its "blocked"??
    well if the phone isnt reacting to you, your not going to be able to do anything without a computer, if you can still use your phone u may be able to use mobile finder or squid to erase files, that is if you already have them installed (dont blame ur girl dude u know u messed it up)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

The first rule of fight club... i mean iPhone hacking is... install Cydia or BossTool to free up disk space to avoid space issues. The second rule of fight club is... oops.. you get the idea.