Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does vWallpaper work with just Kate or do you need summerboard too?

Default Does vWallpaper work with just Kate or do you need summerboard too?
    I could never get the wallpaper to show up without summerboard installed. Is it possible to just have caterpillar installed and have vwallpaper work?

Thanks

Yes it is possible. That is what I have. Caterpillar, Customize 2.0 and vWallpaper 0.8 plus Taskbar notifier, Pysl, Snapture and many more all working fine. With the latest Kate you really don't need summerboard anymore. Kate can use the same theme's and can do more. For example custom colored icon text, different fonts and sizes.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iBlade View Post
    Yes it is possible. That is what I have. Caterpillar, Customize 2.0 and vWallpaper 0.8 plus Taskbar notifier, Pysl, Snapture and many more all working fine. With the latest Kate you really don't need summerboard anymore. Kate can use the same theme's and can do more. For example custom colored icon text, different fonts and sizes.
    how do you change you icon text color? i move the slider but the color just stays gray no matter where i move it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwidow74 View Post
    how do you change you icon text color? i move the slider but the color just stays gray no matter where i move it to.
    I was refering to the icon text on the springboard underneath each icon the app names, not the slider text. For the slider you can use custom highlight mask's.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Why do you need SMB,I dont get it though...