Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: after jailbreak with youtube fix voicemail password prmpt keeps showing up

Default after jailbreak with youtube fix voicemail password prmpt keeps showing up
    I jailbroke my iphone with iLiberty on a fresh restore and did the youtube fix where you replace the activation files I then did it with ziphone because i wanted the installer and i couldnt get the package to download with iliberty. This morning i woke up and it kept saying wrong voicemail passowrd and i wasnt even checking my voicemail. i put my password in it goes and awaay for awhile and comes back. If anyone has any advice besides a restore i would appreciate it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

The message is being sent from the AT&T network... I don't think it has anything to do with the method of jailbreak unless you went in and manually tweaked some files through SSH in which case you most likely changed more than you thought and you'll have to restore. By the way.... iLiberty will put installer on your phone if you go to the advanced tab and download the payload for it.

im going to try to restore than do everytihng again with iLiberty. I wasnt having the problem until the ziphone break so maybe it was that. I couldnt get the payload it wouldnt save in the directory for some reason. then i saw where you can download it manually and i did that. ill see if it works now.