Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: customize help please, im lost.

Default customize help please, im lost.
    I have 1.1.4 firmware and just saw the new customize 2.0 in installer, so i downloaded it and was stoked to see it work, but I am confused on the wallpaper setups. I can not get it to set different lock screen wallpaper and main screen. Also, when I set wallpaper from inside customize it does not change wallpaper, I still have to set it from the settings iphone icon....? Is there some setup I need to do? summerboard settings to tweak? Anything to make customize control all the wallpapers and stuff, ?
    Thanks!

Thanks

To change the lock screen wallpaper, do it from the general settings>Wallpaper.

For the background wallpaper, make sure you have have the Summerboard theme set to "Customize", then turn off everything except "Wallpaper" on the preferences.

Thanks for responding so quick! Unfortunately it did not work for me. I go into the general settings>wallpaper and set it and it appears as lock screen and background. I went into SMBPrefs and set theme to customize, then turned everything else off except under advanced>wallpaper set to on. I then resart springboard. Then went into customize>customize images/sounds>wallpaper>wallpaper> and chose a pic, clicked apply, box pops up saying copy result : File set successfully applied. I close and restart, but nothing changed.
    What am I doing wrong, any ideas? Thanks again

Thanks

Maybe leave theme wallpaper on in summerboard? I'm not running 2.0 on my device, and I don't have one to look at at the moment, so I can't really play around with it on my own.