Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: application opening problem

Default application opening problem
    Hey guys, i have installer on my 1.1.1 iphone and some programs like springboard and i app a day work but for others i get whats shown in the video below please help!
    thanks alot.
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AeKNfcQeh7w&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AeKNfcQeh7w&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Make sure you have BSD subsystem installed.

Help us, help you, please post in the correct forum. This forum is for native iphone app launches. POST MOVED to native iphone app disccussion

I have the same problem, i have the BSD installed, but it isnt working...

Hey guys. I am having the exact same problem with my phone as well. It happens3 out of the 10 times I try opening an app on my phone. I too, have the BSD installed as well. Any other ideas to troubleshoot?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Repins View Post
    Hey guys. I am having the exact same problem with my phone as well. It happens3 out of the 10 times I try opening an app on my phone. I too, have the BSD installed as well. Any other ideas to troubleshoot?
    ditto..

for those mentally slow.. ditto = same thing
    hehe

EDIT:

i found a way to fix this problem. ive just done it !

go into installer.app and go uninstall.. click on BSD subsystem and hit reinstall on the top right.. that worked for me. i got excited because now all my apps work ! thank me if it works please.
    Last edited by Psychoticpanda; 2007-11-07 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost