Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: customize??

Default customize??
    im running iphone 1.1.4 jailbroken with iliberty+ with installer and after i install customize and open it and tap the chicken a few times no matter how long i tap it the program doesnt open is there any fixes for 1.1.4 from a certain source?

i assumed you havent search yet.

try doing it again.
    iPINOYP

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Of course he/she hasn't searched, that would be too easy.

Are you sure you installed the correct version? Version 2.0b came out a few days ago and should work with 1.1.4.

Now, go do your homework!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    To be fair I'm having the exact same problem, whether I use 2.0b, 1.27, modded 1.22 any version there is, I've all the guides I can find by searching on here, I've tried the chmod, uninstalling SMB, installing SUID then reinstalling SMB then Customize and restarting, no matter what i get the same result, only way I can get it to run is to run it from Terminal on my Mac or through Putty, oh and I've manually set the permissions on every file to 0755 even tried 0777 but still no joy...

I'm on 1.1.4 with iLiberty+ as well.....

Ok, I've got it to work almost...

If you go to root\library\ you'll see there isn't a Customize folder there... now when people say that you see the SpicyChicken once then it crashes, its supposed to create the folders there for Custmize, for some reason it sin't on ours, now go to Mobile\Library and you'll see the Custmoize folder there. I used iPhoneBrowser and copied the files from mobile to root and guess what... it worked!!!!

Just need to get the settings to stick now....
    Last edited by PhilStone; 2008-05-03 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost