Results 1 to 17 of 17

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Erica Sadun is fired...

  1. #1
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Wink Erica Sadun is fired...
    ...for making me laugh so hard I woke up my wife this morning. I installed Vista, thinking that it was gonna be some new file searching tool or something...it wasn't, and I really laughed so hard my wife woke up and asked what I was doing. So kudos to you for starting my day off right.
    iPhone, uPhone we all phone for iPhone.

  2. #2
    and your point is.... how does this relate to third party applications discussion?

  3. #3
    Livin the iPhone Life redcard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Scotchland
    Posts
    2,141
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 204 Times in 184 Posts

    Erica released a theme with the BSOD as a wallpaper. It would have been funny if we were back in 1996

  4. #4
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vampyros_wrath View Post
    and your point is.... how does this relate to third party applications discussion?
    Are you serious? I'm discussing something that happened as a result of a 3rd party app (of sorts). I am discussing an app created by a third party...where else would i put it?

    Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Erica released a theme with the BSOD as a wallpaper. It would have been funny if we were back in 1996
    Wow...it was something that I wasn't expecting, it made me laugh, I wanted to give props to someone that is an asset to this community for putting out a funny joke, but thanks for making me don the ol' flame suit...what did your mother teach you?!?!? If you can't say something nice...
    iPhone, uPhone we all phone for iPhone.

  5. #5
    Vista doesnt really BSOD, its just mac biased humor based on a false premise.

    This topic must be closed!

  6. #6
    My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 51 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Orecets View Post
    Vista doesnt really BSOD, its just mac biased humor based on a false premise.

    This topic must be closed!
    weren't you just complaining about your thread on this same app being closed?
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."

  7. #7
    Thumbs down *doink*
    Quote Originally Posted by lifesmymachine View Post
    weren't you just complaining about your thread on this same app being closed?
    Why...yes. Yes, he was:

    Quote Originally Posted by Orecets View Post
    On the native iphone app discussion forum? Of course I knew it was a joke, it was just a bad one, and based on a false premise.

    For what reason would you close it anyway? I was in violation of no rules.
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

  8. #8
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ashland, Kentucky
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Buncha wannabe tough guys tonight. Sad geeks, for sure! I agree, it's funny since Windoze is the joke of the software community.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to N4cer For This Useful Post:

    sogo (2007-11-04)

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by lifesmymachine View Post
    weren't you just complaining about your thread on this same app being closed?
    Yes... I was joking about this topic needing to be closed. I just asked why my topic was closed, I dont believe I was complaining.

    And even if I was serious how does saying a topic on a forum make me a wanna be tough guy? Are you just comparatively that meek? And does anyone on an Ipone modding board stand on stable enough ground to be throwing the "geek" label around?

    Anyway, the joke doesnt work, Vista doesnt BSOD often at all, it lame fanboy humor. Vista has plenty of glaring flaws, mainly the fact that its not even half an upgrade. But its stability is just fine.

    So what are you guys laughing at exactly?

  11. #10
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NorthWest
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 62 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    Buncha wannabe tough guys tonight. Sad geeks, for sure! I agree, it's funny since Windoze is the joke of the software community.
    Yeah, windows is joke to the software community.

  12. #11
    Why are you guys arguing so much geez louiz
    you know what I use Mac OS X Leopard paired with Vista for BootCamp
    I like both of them they are awesome i just dont get why people like one and then they switch up when the competitor makes a new produck
    so immiture
    -ShadyBeagle
    MyPhone is better than yours

  13. #12
    she has just updated the vista app and now it has a flashing line to make it more real lol but it would be better if the top bar of the iphone where it shows ur batt n tha wasnt there becuz it looks mad
    Last edited by Hodge; 2007-11-04 at 03:37 AM.

  14. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    he has just updated the vista app and now it has a flashing line to make it more real lol but it would be better if the top bar of the iphone where it shows ur batt n tha wasnt there becuz it looks mad
    Erica is a girl!
    MyPhone is better than yours

  15. #14
    i know i missed the s

  16. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    It would have been funny if we were back in 1996
    I have to agree. Especially since the blue screen shown is from Windows 9x, not Windows NT (XP/Vista). It would have made more sense if it was making fun of Windows ME.

  17. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Orecets View Post
    Yes... I was joking about this topic needing to be closed. I just asked why my topic was closed, I dont believe I was complaining.

    And even if I was serious how does saying a topic on a forum make me a wanna be tough guy? Are you just comparatively that meek? And does anyone on an Ipone modding board stand on stable enough ground to be throwing the "geek" label around?

    Anyway, the joke doesnt work, Vista doesnt BSOD often at all, it lame fanboy humor. Vista has plenty of glaring flaws, mainly the fact that its not even half an upgrade. But its stability is just fine.

    So what are you guys laughing at exactly?

    Please everyone look at the keyword! SO, you do admit it gets a BSOD... this makes me wonder what he's arguing over. First he says Windows Vista doesnt get BSOD then he says that they dont get them often. I will never understand how Windows users think. DONT WANT TO!!!

    Just saying

    -Swell

  18. #17
    windows vista never bsod me but i hated it because it didnt run all the things i wanted it to run... Its like it became a mac #2. I hate it when computers cant run everything thats why i dont like macs or vista. I like xp, ill wait until vista comes out with better upgrades and runs better and performs better, then ill switch back. Btw if there were a bootcamp or something similar like that for a amd pc then that would be awesome. I mean there are some out there but it has a big guide towards installing it.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •