Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: haptic keys...

Default haptic keys...
    whatever happened to the development of this? ive seen the same neato proof of concept on installer for a while now and keep hoping that the version that replaces the actual keyboard will be out soon, but no dice.

Anyone have an update on this jewel?

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

i couldn't even get it to work so i don't care what happens
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Quote Originally Posted by seann33uk View Post
    i couldn't even get it to work so i don't care what happens

? what do you mean "get it to work"? All you had to do as install it and run it. It gave you a demo POC keyboard. Wasn't a whole lot of "getting it to work" required.

well i believe what he ment was when when he downloaded it, the keyboard came up, but when it was used there were no vibratons, it just acted as it usually does, happened to me when i 1st downloaded it. ive gotten a new phone and it works fine now, although pretty useless as a stand alone app

u seem annoyed he posted that it didnt work for him

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

yeh. What was that about. So I installed a program and it never did anything. It didn't change any keyboards, there was no program emulation. The only good thing about it is of didn't mess up my fone. LOL.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.