Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: swirlyMMS settings?

Default swirlyMMS settings?
    ok i have 1.1.4 ZiPhone. i downloaded swirly MMS but i dont know what settings to put in it. Im in the united states, At&t user, but its prepaid. could some1 plz post the settings.

and the settings that swirlyspace had for At&t users doesnt work:

AT&T (USA)
    MMSC: mmsc.cingular.com
    Proxy: 066.209.011.032

can any1 get the settings for it?
    Last edited by beaner4sho; 2008-04-29 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

If u search in the forums the are plenty of threads that give settings!
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

yeah ive been there, but those dont work at all, so where else could i go?

I had a problem with this also. Turns out that ATT needs to "Enable" multimedia messaging on your account. The issue is that the rep will see you have an iphone and say that "this is not possible". After about 5 calls to different reps I found one that could do it. It takes some good b$ing but, a good argument is to tell them you have 2 phones that you use your SIM with and you need the other (non-iPhone) one to work with mms.
    In your case because you're prepaid, I do not know how att will handle the situation.

good luck,

Nima

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nimavafi View Post
    I had a problem with this also. Turns out that ATT needs to "Enable" multimedia messaging on your account. The issue is that the rep will see you have an iphone and say that "this is not possible". After about 5 calls to different reps I found one that could do it. It takes some good b but, a good argument is to tell them you have 2 phones that you use your SIM with and you need the other (non-iPhone) one to work with mms.
    In your case because you're prepaid, I do not know how att will handle the situation.

good luck,

Nima
    Ive had the same damn problems with AT&T too. Every single rep i talk to says that it is not possible because the unlimited MMS is already enabled due to the iphone data plan. So the system wont let them add another MMS plan or change the one on the account.