Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: using customize 2.0

Default using customize 2.0
    i just got customize 2.0 and how im confused how to use it. i mainly use iphonebrowser to access my touch. and now i dont know where to place my themes, batteries, docks, and such. can somebody tell me the path towards it?

You cant place them anymore. You must make a theme in customizeapp.com and then download it from your phone...

customize 2.0 really sucks! you need to re apply the theme if you download a new app and you cant use it without wifi. Seriously why not just merge summerboard and the old customize somehow?

Ive used it without wifi before...

And either you can use the old Customize+Summerboard or Customize 2.0 by itself...

darn. i guess ill use old customize. do you guys know where the location is for batteries and stuff on old customize? can i use the normal customize, not old or 2.0?

when i try to install the old customize or normal customize, it say the firmware support is only 1.1.[123]. what do i do now? i cant install it. am i suppose to install a patch or fix?
    Last edited by dragnandy; 2008-04-28 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Use the Compatibility Patch to trick your phone into thinking you are running 1.1.3...