Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Great News from iPhone Video Recorder, WOW

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree, but i can understand why babikian would want this to work on his phone to record those impulsive and out of nowhere events. but if you would want to record such a long video, i would suggest another device because the iphone is limited to what it can and cant do =]
    (e.g. zoom on the iphone is not really zoom because of hardware and the only zoom we can do is through stretching the picture and pixelating the picture like crazy.

hope you get the app working though and contact the dev about your problems so maybe he can update the app with fixes.

great work btw dev
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Lol, I think some people are forgetting this is just a "phone." :P

Granted its not a nokia that turns to the side to become a camcorder, but then again that phone has its faults as well.

fyi the iphone has a 2 mp camera but the video is not captured with that part of the camera hardware, its captured from the camera preview being fed to the iphones screen, so it is 320 x 427 (ish)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to drunknbass For This Useful Post:

seungki (2008-04-28)

That'll do - just as long as the audio and framerate are good enough

Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    fyi the iphone has a 2 mp camera but the video is not captured with that part of the camera hardware, its captured from the camera preview being fed to the iphones screen, so it is 320 x 427 (ish)
    yours is free right

How were you able to capture video at 2mp in the poc app?

Quote Originally Posted by SilentEcho13 View Post
    How were you able to capture video at 2mp in the poc app?
    it wasnt i was wrong.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

oh well, We can't all be right
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

In school they told me practice makes perfect. Then they told me nobody's perfect. I don't practice anymore.

We have just released iPhone Video Recorder V1.1.8, with improved brightness function. A newer version V1.2.0 is on the go which offers by a stronger encoder, some new features, and less bugs.

Thank you very much for your support, we are so glad that you are interested in our product. We love your emails, advice, and support. Meantime, nothing can stop us working on with more functional and legibel product.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ddfilms's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    Has anyone else had the trial run out? I've recorded a bunch of videos and suddenly the option to evaluate is gone. I only get the option to purchase a license or enter a reg code. Seems there is a limit to free 30 seconds.
    mine just did it too. Guess the free trial is only for a limited # of records or time.

CODRG, great job cant wait for 1.20, will it be out today?
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coldrg View Post
    We have just released iPhone Video Recorder V1.1.8, with improved brightness function. A newer version V1.2.0 is on the go which offers by a stronger encoder, some new features, and less bugs.

Thank you very much for your support, we are so glad that you are interested in our product. We love your emails, advice, and support. Meantime, nothing can stop us working on with more functional and legibel product.

Thanks for the great video recorder.

Was I mistaken, I didnt realize there were limitations on the free version other than the 30sec limit?

oh well forget about it. I was concerned with purchasing the app and the new firmware just around the corner.......but with the development of vwallpaper I just had to have it so I just made a $20 donation for the continued used of video recording.

I do hope that this app will continue to be supported thru the release of future firmware.

Thanks again for allowing me to capture those special moments.
    Last edited by ripped53; 2008-04-29 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    Thanks for the great video recorder.

Was I mistaken, I didnt realize there were limitations on the free version other than the 30sec limit?

oh well forget about it. I was concerned with purchasing the app and the new firmware just around the corner.......but with the development of vwallpaper I just had to have it so I just made a $20 donation for the continued used of video recording.

I do hope that this app will continue to be supported thru the release of future firmware.

Thanks again for allowing me to capture those special moments.
    Yes, this app will continue to be supported thru the release of future firmware.

Awesome to hear. Even though I will not be purchasing said software. it seems to be well done!

Reako

mine doest work with my vid cable/charger plugged in.. crashes on encode every time (works perfect when I unplugged the iphone from the computer).

Quote Originally Posted by dookie454 View Post
    mine doest work with my vid cable/charger plugged in.. crashes on encode every time (works perfect when I unplugged the iphone from the computer).
    Did you use the crack version?

Coldrg any idea when the new version will be out. i would like some of these bugs to be fixed. sorry to be so blunt.

iPhone? More like MyPhone flrdotcom's Avatar
    Thanks

its easy to sit in the shadows and pop out of nowhere without people breathing down your neck. and he also uses the same method to get video that i figured out.. and i see no credit.. typical...

http://hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39194

this topic is discussed in great lengths here, the devs for iphone video recorder basically are charging for something they used a open source to create. many people disliked that idea, thus a patch/crack was made

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flrdotcom View Post
    http://hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39194

this topic is discussed in great lengths here, the devs for iphone video recorder basically are charging for something they used a open source to create. many people disliked that idea, thus a patch/crack was made
    Hey FLRDOTCOM, this also has been discussed here in length's. Fortunately, the mods decided to close that thread, keeping the talks of warez and negativity out.

BTW, the new firmware has drastically fixed microphone amplification.
    Last edited by sogo; 2008-04-30 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast