Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Great News from iPhone Video Recorder, WOW

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by christoforo View Post
    y all they did was use a computer
    it dosnt even work it wont encode videos
    ive uninstalled like 3 times and restarted
    I'm usually a nice guy here, but that was possibly the most stupid post I've seen here in quite a while.

Thanks

haha

I'm able to record video but don't hear any audio? Is anyone else having this problem? I changed the volume all the way up

Quote Originally Posted by jce469 View Post
    I'm able to record video but don't hear any audio? Is anyone else having this problem? I changed the volume all the way up

Yep I'm having the same problem, nobody has been able to help me with it yet. I'm not sure if there's a solution.. It's a pretty big problem also :/

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This app deleted my iphone's regular sounds.
    If someone tried calling me, I wouldn't even know unless I looked at my phone.
    If I connect my phone to the computer, no sound
    New Text Message, no sound, etc.
    So I went to installer and uninstalled the app and now everything is working fine and back to normal.

wow alot of people are having problems with this app..

they have a app that records conversation if I'm not mistaken. But I'm not to sure whats the name

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know why some are having problems with it. I have it running on all three of my iPhones. I would try to reinstall the app maybe....
    hopefully the app gets updated to fix your problems. I had fun today using mine at six flags
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

[QUOTE=chinosoflyy198;857251]they have a app that records conversation if I'm not mistaken. But I'm not to sure whats the name[/QUOTE/]

Do you mean while you are over the phone???? If so please find the name/source so we can try it out..

Quote Originally Posted by skb875 View Post
    Your problem is with the encoding?
    What exactly is it doing?

I had if I am playing music, then the app crashes when it goes to encode.
    it records the video but crashes during encoding and i dont have music playing

Quote Originally Posted by christoforo View Post
    it records the video but crashes during encoding and i dont have music playing
    Works for me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

uShow won't be up until December of 2009 haha...no joke
    until they fix this app's sound issues with the ringtones,etc., is when I'll reinstalll.

I like this app.but the Cons for me are the followings:

!-the record button missplaced.
    2-No sound
    3-Encoding double the time of recording,half an hour of recording on the tennis court will have to wait one extra hour to view.
    4-the record quality below average.
    5-cant send to my laptop except through email,not easy task if you record a long time.
    Other than these its a great application and I want to have it if these issues are solved.

Quote Originally Posted by babikian View Post

2-No sound
    3-Encoding double the time of recording,half an hour of recording on the tennis court will have to wait one extra hour to view.
    5-cant send to my laptop except through email,not easy task if you record a long time.
    Other than these its a great application and I want to have it if these issues are solved.
    All this for $20 dollars.........lol

2-No sound
    I don't know why you don't have sound. I've had mine working since day one. Try uninstalling and reinstalling. Reboot phone.

If you recording a 1/2 hour of tennis I suggest buying a video camera. Remember, the iPhone only has a 2 MP camera. Not the best.

My record quality is pretty good given the 2MP camera. I have posted a bunch of videos to YouTube and I think they look great especially since the brightness fix.

You don't have to email the videos to get them on your computer. You can SSH with WinSCP or Cyberduck and copy them to your computer. FYI
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Thanks

@babikian

these cons you have posted may have to do with a problem on your phone. j have had sound since day one and my encoding time does not take double of my recording time.
    try reinstalling this app and rebooting a few times. email works fine as well
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid View Post
    @babikian

these cons you have posted may have to do with a problem on your phone. j have had sound since day one and my encoding time does not take double of my recording time.
    try reinstalling this app and rebooting a few times. email works fine as well
    Thanks,I will do that,Because i really need this application on my phone..

Thanks

hope it helps you with your problems man. app works wonders for my phone even with only 2MP. of course its not so good in dark light but thats all hardware =[
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird1977 View Post
    I don't know why you don't have sound. I've had mine working since day one. Try uninstalling and reinstalling. Reboot phone.

If you recording a 1/2 hour of tennis I suggest buying a video camera.
    You like to be philosophic dont you?why do you think I dont have a camera recorder?,you are suggesting that i keep a video camera in one pocket and a camera/videorecorder/Phone in another,you do that not me I want to record my impulsive moments on my phone.
    I will wait for a better application to come out,this one is not for me,you go ahead with it,im sure with the SDK we will get much much better things.

You like to be philosophic dont you?why do you think I dont have a camera recorder?,you are suggesting that i keep a video camera in one pocket and a camera/videorecorder/Phone in another,you do that not me I want to record my impulsive moments on my phone.
    I will wait for a better application to come out,this one is not for me,you go ahead with it,im sure with the SDK we will get much much better things.
    Wasn't trying to be philosophic with you. LOL I was just trying to help you out. That's why I told you to try and reboot and reinstall because I have not had one problem with sound since day 1. As far as the philosopic advise I give, as you put it, LOL..I was just trying to tell you that I think you would be much happier taking a 1/2 hour of tennis footage with a real video camera. You will be hard pressed to find any camera phone in the market that you would be satisfied with. It is unfair to judge the iPhone's video capabilities against a true video camera being that it is only a 2MP camera. And judging by your demeanor I get the feeling you are expecting way too much.

Again, just FYI, take it as you would like.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast