Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Great News from iPhone Video Recorder, WOW

only thing is they should have it so u can record from the camera screen instead of pushing record and just just starting.... it'll let u decide where u wanna start shooting...... hope that made sense

i have to say yeah this is good.....
    wheres all the love?? lets be nice before they shut this down..... people get crazy when it comes to their video recorders...

wouldnt it be funny if this WAS ushow and we were beta testing it.......... things that make you go hmmmm
    Last edited by imnotfunny; 2008-04-26 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hi i am trying to learn some coding.
    does anyone know how to make all the jibberish in the iphone files readable?

Quote Originally Posted by Hagge10 View Post
    hi i am trying to learn some coding.
    does anyone know how to make all the jibberish in the iphone files readable?
    Yea. Im also trying to learn coding. I wanted to look toward other peoples work as an example, strictly for educational reasons. Not for redistribution.

Does anyone know of a good decompiler for iPhone .app files?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    The only sad thing about this is that the video starts lagging when you are filming in a darker environment. It's not the applications fault, tho, it laggs when you watch through the viewfinder of the standard camera app aswell..

Basically only good outside during daytime..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasonm253 View Post
    what is the best settings u guys have it on for the best quality?
    I'm not sure about best, but I set the volumn amplifier at 7.69 (By the way, whats the difference between volumn and volume?).
    Video is at 320x240, Image quality at Best, and Audio bitrate at64k bps.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

i have the audio on higher settings and the video at landscape resolution with best settings for video. converting is faster after the 1.1.8 update for me =] yup i paid for it too, had it cracked but i support devs
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Coldrg
    I don't think the app is worth $19.95, this is just my opinion, but I would like to donate to show my appreciation for your work. I have the app and don't need the full version, although I do use the limited version, so if you have a paypal account please post it.

Thanks

I would donate as well. You didn't pull no punches and delivered. I appreciate it. Please post so we can contribute for all the effort and TYME put into this app.

Thanks

The audio seems to be a bit off.

Thanks

what is your audio recording set at? I turned mine up and it helped out a lot. program is great and hopefully keeps getting better.
    only suggestion is to have the record button in a new spot if possible
    no "zoom" like some are requesting since the zoom is just an enlarged picture
    keep up the amazing work man
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Zoom would be nice if added on. But as of now. I'm satisfied with this application. Thanks once again.

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid View Post
    what is your audio recording set at? I turned mine up and it helped out a lot. program is great and hopefully keeps getting better.
    only suggestion is to have the record button in a new spot if possible
    no "zoom" like some are requesting since the zoom is just an enlarged picture
    keep up the amazing work man
    Yeah, I have been whining about the Record button placement since launch. It really needs to be at the bottom of the screen lol.

Thanks

amen to that man LOL.
    the app is great so far for me. I'm glad to be able to record video at all on my phone, especially with audio. I can at least leave my digital camera at home now sometimes
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Hopefully you tried this video recorder. Two thumbs up. I love it. Thank god for this. Waited just a couple hours but if I wanted that long I wouldve went nuts.

Anyone have a problem with entering the registration code? I purchaced the registration and received a code but it doesn't seem to want to accept it.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Thanks

ive been waiting since he first announced it back in dec and I can patiently wait for him to do whatever he needs to for his app to run smoothly and efficient. no complaints here whatsoever, but back on topic this is definately a great app worth supporting and has a place on my first homescreen page

dirtybird :
    I would contact the dev about your key not working. good luck

ps GTA 4 in less than a week

keep up the good work dreamcatcher
    Last edited by pokekid; 2008-04-27 at 04:45 AM. Reason: too much smileys :)
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

I'm still using the 30sec version, I haven't had the need to record longer (yet), but once that blasted record button becomes friendlier to my thumb I'm thinking a registration is in order.

Great progress, and 128k sound setting is working great for me btw.

so they came out with an update its to 1.1.8 now does anyone know what they did to it.?

iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Thanks

they added the ability to record in landscape or portrait you decide and they added a brightness feature so you can adjust it now other thne that not much almost seems like theres an update to this thing once a day which is awesome keeps improving!

really so u payed for it ? Its not free anymore..?

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast