Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Great News from iPhone Video Recorder, WOW

i paid 20 bucks for mine after 1.2 and i have to say money well spent. i havent had a problem yet and it beats carrying my camera everywhere. plus it freaks other non hacked iphone users out and those with regular cell phones the quality is awesome once i've uploaded to my powerbook bottom line great app its worth the money

Quote Originally Posted by yungfreshgent20 View Post
    i paid 20 bucks for mine after 1.2 and i have to say money well spent. i havent had a problem yet and it beats carrying my camera everywhere. plus it freaks other non hacked iphone users out and those with regular cell phones the quality is awesome once i've uploaded to my powerbook bottom line great app its worth the money
    Does your Youtube upload work? I have the full version and mine won't upload- the developer has yet to respond to me.

if i buy the app, how long will i be able to record?

Quote Originally Posted by guccipin0y View Post
    if i buy the app, how long will i be able to record?
    Until you run out of room on your phone.. or til your mom stops posing for you.
    wwjd

5. The Following User Says Thank You to skb875 For This Useful Post:

dlhuss (2008-05-23)

Quote Originally Posted by uncleguito View Post
    Does your Youtube upload work? I have the full version and mine won't upload- the developer has yet to respond to me.
    i just tried it again today after updating to the l.2.2-1 and now it dose not work but back on my 1.2.2 it worked fine I'm not even sure what's in the new one i haven't seen a difference but upload to email still works great but i usually just upload from my mac i'll see if i can figure out what may be the issue

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneMadness View Post
    Yea I just updated, now I don't even get 30 seconds free.

I'm not paying $20 for a buggy app sorry. Maybe $10 for an actual working application. I don't record a lot of video as it is.

Oh well, back to my digital camera.

/whining.
    Agree. Just deleted this app. Hoping for a video app with Apple's firmware upgrade or something else cheap/free. This one's not worth the aggravation if you're not a $20 paying customer.

Quote Originally Posted by skb875 View Post
    Until you run out of room on your phone.. or til your mom stops posing for you.
    if i really wanted your sarcasm i would have asked for it, but thanks for the reply.. *****.

if i really wanted your sarcasm i would have asked for it, but thanks for the reply.. *****.
    Not a problem dude.
    wwjd

10. The Following User Says Thank You to skb875 For This Useful Post:

dlhuss (2008-05-23)

Lighten up, dude. He answered your question and threw in a little humor. Don't take it so personal.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dlhuss For This Useful Post:

skb875 (2008-05-24)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skb875 View Post
    Not a problem dude.
    lol. who asks for sarcasm? i usually give it out for free

does this app(latest version) beat the video quality of Drunknbass app? or is it on par?

Did he give you an answer to your question? Yes.

If you're going to act like a **** and only have two posts go to Germany, you'll fit in quite nicely.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wePhone For This Useful Post:

skb875 (2008-05-24)

Autsch, that must hurt.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swifty7 View Post
    does this app(latest version) beat the video quality of Drunknbass app? or is it on par?
    cant tell db's app isnt out so you cant truley compare the two

DRUNKNBASS I WANT YOUR APP MAN....you said it was comming LONG LONG AGO and i thought it was deascant at the time just because there WAS no video camera on the iphone GET ON THE BALL MAN seriously this kid came outa no where with his so come from somewhere with yours and POWN POWN POWN

Quote Originally Posted by silent revolt View Post
    DRUNKNBASS I WANT YOUR APP MAN....you said it was comming LONG LONG AGO and i thought it was deascant at the time just because there WAS no video camera on the iphone GET ON THE BALL MAN seriously this kid came outa no where with his so come from somewhere with yours and POWN POWN POWN

Drunknbass who? Who's that? This app works awesome. And its out now! No BS waiting forever! You have no idea what your even talking about.

I think DrunknBass is no longer working on the project, don't take my word for it I'm just assuming.. I believe it was too much of a daunting task for him to complete.

I truly hope I'm dead wrong.
    Last edited by swifty7; 2008-05-26 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
    Did he give you an answer to your question? Yes.

If you're going to act like a **** and only have two posts go to Germany, you'll fit in quite nicely.
    Hmmm, I think this is my 9th post and I'm in Germany - but I was the first to call him on his reply.

We don't want him - he won't fit in.

(despite the stereotypes - Germans, in general, are very polite - I'm American, btw, so I'm not trying to brag)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Can anyone tell me why, but i updated to the new v1.2.2.1 and for some reason it not recording sound, i get this crackling sound at the begining but i try going back to v1.2.2 and it not work either. Is there a setting missing or i remove the app boss tool thinking it screw up the mic for recording. Thank for the help.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast