Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Great News from iPhone Video Recorder, WOW

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't finish it then.
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

to the creator of the app, are there any plans to add an upload option to facebook and/or myspace? Thanks a lot!

im honestly a fan of this software but really dissapointed that we have to purchase the software, i know that sounds lame.. just sucks, i wish maybe there could be like a free version then like maybe a pro version... so 30 seonds for free and then unlimted for pro just like it is now but without the thing always popping up and without it running out of tries.. just my thoughts.... anyways great work

Youtube uploads aren't working for me with the new update. It says the file uploads after a bit, but nothing shows up in my youtube account.

Also, it looks like the custom sig doesn't work either.

Edit: Nevermind. I completely deleted everything via SSH and reinstalled. Both work fine now.
    Last edited by uncleguito; 2008-05-17 at 03:03 AM.

Hi just updated to the V1.2.2

On previous versions i noticed some audio cut outs in the recording but now the problem goes away. Nicer interface, encoding time does not seemingly to improve but the custom sig feature looks cool :thumbs:

But one problem with the audio bitrate, i tried to set it at 128k but it wont go back to to 64k. Reinstalled the app and all but to no avail. Is it a known bug and is there any fix for this? Preference settings for the app was not reset to default even after re-installation so is there any way to delete the preference settings? Thanks

I've had the pleasure of playing with an OpenMoko phone at UbuntuLive this year, and also an iPod Touch at the Apple Store here, and while I really want an OpenMoko phone, I can safely say that it's no replacement for the iPod Touch. The iPod's interface is very well done, and the screen is large and also very high quality. Apple has a knack for creating good gadgets, I just wish that they wouldn't try to keep Linux users from using their products.
    China Electronics Wholesale - buy direct from China - Discount Electronics

Green Apple
    Thanks
    is it true that the latest version of this records zoomed in? I was going to update by if its zooms in idk. Thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coldrg View Post
    May 9, 2008, New Version 1.2.0 Released:

1. Upload to Youtube
    Note: You must sign in with Google account to upload video to Youtube. You may see the videos we have uploaded: YouTube - iPhoneVideoRecorder's Channel
    2. A new stable video encoder
    3. New designed user interface
    4. Bugs fixed
    coldrg

I currently have 1.2.2 installed and everything was working perfectly until today. I go to view some videos that I had recorded yesterday and there is not sound, just static. When viewed yesterday there was sound associated with each video. It is not only with the videos that I recorded yesterday but every video that is in the iphonevideorecorder folder. Do you have any clue why I've lost my sound?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

note......saving the videos to my laptop and viewing through quicktime the sound it present, its only when attempting to view on my iphone...I've uninstalled and reinstalled..butthe problem still exists.
    Last edited by ripped53; 2008-05-18 at 09:19 PM.

I had that same problem, it ended up being the equlizer in Kate. I turn the eq off and the sound came back. It also affected my voice recordings and voice mail...

hope this helps...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lorath For This Useful Post:

ripped53 (2008-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lorath View Post
    I had that same problem, it ended up being the equlizer in Kate. I turn the eq off and the sound came back. It also affected my voice recordings and voice mail...

hope this helps...
    u r the man..... That's exactly what it was. Thanks.....

So...if you update to 1.2.2, you're stuck with a "Dreamcatcher" watermark unless you pay for the app? Kind of a lame step backwards, if you ask me.

Wish I would have stayed with 1.2. I just want 30 second clips and paying for something that should be built-in is beyond me. If I wanted advanced features...OK.

I'm having issues uploading to Youtube again. I've tried with both my Youtube and Google accounts (they're linked too), and the video says its uploaded. However, nothing is actually uploaded to my Youtube account.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Thanks

I got a crack version of this app and let me tell you the full version is beyond awesome it works fast and quality is pretty good more then good enough to be on youtube and very little lag 15 fps is pretty much all your need definitely the best video phone recorder ive ever used the only down side again is waiting for it to encode but the pro side is you cna encode everything later so really its not a big deal!

Seriously I got no need for uShow anymore this app does it all and very well!

Default RE: The iPhone Video Recorder Thread!!!!
    Nice thread! I really like your provided information. It's really helpful for me.

Thanks a lot!

Default Win an iPhone: iPhone Video Recorder Contest
    Win an iPhone: iPhone Video Recorder Contest

To celebrate the blossom of iPhone Video Recorder, we, DreamCatcher are launching a video contest for the most creative and smooth videos which are made using iPhone Video Recorder. The Contest organization committee will choose top 10 winners from the participants by the end date June 30th, 2008.

Videos will be ranked based on these criteria:
    1. Use of DreamCatcher's iPhone Video Recorder.
    2. Youtube users rate and views counts.
    3. Creativity.
    4. Smoothness.

Ranking of the videos for the Finalist Prizes is based on the decision of the DreamCatcher contest organization committee and DreamCatcher's decision is final.

Below are simple steps to join in the Contest:
    1. Record videos with DreamCatcher's iPhone Video Recorder.
    2. Upload the videos to Youtube.
    3. Join in the Youtube group "ivr", and add the videos to the group: YouTube group ivr.
    Tip: Here is help file "How do I join in a YouTube Group?".
    4. Promote your videos on Youtube.
    5. Good Luck!

First Prize
    Apple iPhone or equivallent(399$)

Second Prize
    Apple iPod Nano or equivallent(149$)

Third Prize
    Apple iPod Shuffle or equivallent(49$)

7 other winners
    iPhone Video Recorder + iPhone Audio Recorder Power Pack

Contest details here

Thanks and best regards.
    DreamCatcher
    iPhone Video Recorder

Thanks
    i get a n errror, "package download failed" does anyone knoe y?
    i saw , i bought, i unlocked!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alerx7 View Post
    i get a n errror, "package download failed" does anyone knoe y?
    I was getting that error too, looks like it's a problem with 1.2.2 on installer and cydia - I refreshed my sources on installer and now it shows as 1.2.2-1 and it installs just fine. As I write this cydia still shows 1.2.2 so just use installer.

Yea I just updated, now I don't even get 30 seconds free.

I'm not paying $20 for a buggy app sorry. Maybe $10 for an actual working application. I don't record a lot of video as it is.

Oh well, back to my digital camera.

/whining.

Thanks

what changed with the latest rev

dunno, but i updated this up. filebrowser and another one that i dont remember, and my iphone stoped booting (no acces through ssh or usb), i didnt want to restore before 2.0

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast