Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Great News from iPhone Video Recorder, WOW

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

The latest installer release of iphonevideorecoder is working very nicely with all of my other apps. Even vwallpaper, which is mainly the reason why I made the donation to dreamcatcher. They appear to be on the ball with producing and maintain a very good app. I'm still having some issues with it not encoding after hitting the stop button, but I can hit the home button and return to the app, hit the video and finish encoding. THe landscape and the portrait version each seem to work very well. I think it's $20 well spent if it does what I want without screwing up my phone. Not to mention its the only video recorder with sound the exports through email thats out right now. So I have to tip my hat to them and say thanks for making the iphone a little bit closer to perfect.

Looking forward to future updates..... perhaps a preview screen that doesn't automatically start recording....making start/stop similar to snapture...and perhaps is there anyway to add a 3gp encoder so that the videos can be sent to regular cell phones as an MMS..... I know I'm reaching now......

But thanks again.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thxs, ill do it once i get on my wifi

sooo... what app is the best video recorder and where is it?

^ theres only one video recorder...iphonevideorecorder

http://www.iphonevideorecorder.com/

I think that it would be cool if the start stop could be done with the volume buttons like snapture.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

earlier i was messing with iphonevideorecorder, and when you try to playback landscape, i get to a blackscreen, then you tap the screen and something that looks like youtube player pops up... then just says loading.... with the circle spinning endlessly... hmm maybe i should reinstall or something, just pointing it out if its a bug

Thanks

Ok I hate it when I make a positive post then notice that something just aint right..... I've realized that I can no longer sync movies and music....anyone got any ideas what might be going on. Itunes starts to sync movie or music but only gets to like the second song and then stops... And recently I'm getting an itunes message saying the drive or folder can't be found and that its timed out.... I know this may not be the appropriate thread but anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by kriffer View Post
    earlier i was messing with iphonevideorecorder, and when you try to playback landscape, i get to a blackscreen, then you tap the screen and something that looks like youtube player pops up... then just says loading.... with the circle spinning endlessly... hmm maybe i should reinstall or something, just pointing it out if its a bug
    It happens every once in a while. All you have to do hit the home button and go back into recorder. It will play right away after that.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

thanks, yeah just watched the vids from earlier, all settings are set to the highest settings and.... just wow, i am amazed

Thanks

Thread cleaned and reopened, topic is about iPhone Video Recorder, nothing else.
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-05-01 at 10:48 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

gracias dale =]

but with the settings on fully high with a nice sunny day outside, the app is amazing.
    much thanks to the devs =] keep up the great work
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

It also helps to keep your movements smooth and calculated. It really decreases the likelyhood you'll get blurred video.

Thanks

Yeah, the audio is a hundred times better.

iPhone? More like MyPhone flrdotcom's Avatar
    Thanks

i got 1.1.8 working like a charm, with sound. there is still a bug with vwallpaper though, it wont work with it enabled.

ps: NO WAREZ
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2008-05-02 at 03:37 AM.

ps: No.

Lets not start that again, lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone flrdotcom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x999x View Post
    ps: No.

Lets not start that again, lol
    haha im not looking for replies on the thread.
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2008-05-02 at 04:34 AM.

There is a Poll for Renaming iPhone Video Recorder:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142361
    Last edited by coldrg; 2008-05-03 at 04:51 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to coldrg For This Useful Post:

skb875 (2008-05-02)

the first try of the video recorder app was pretty bad but after the update the software is awesome. I actually now dont have any reason to wait for ushow besides the user interface during recording. We all thank dnbass for proving video can be done but waiting for his app which im sure will be nice is getting kinda old. Im a very patient person but i honestly dont know if he will be done this year and its not a crack at him its just my 2cents. I wish him luck in his app but i think i'll stick with another app

do people still have that problem with landscape and protrait? For some reason even when i choose landscape, the iphone records in portrait.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    do people still have that problem with landscape and protrait? For some reason even when i choose landscape, the iphone records in portrait.
    I think they may be backwards or pehaps I just have the two confused...but the app swaps between the two views perfectly. I record in best view (landscape) and it records perfectly holding the phone upright, as if I'm holding the phone viewing the springboard. And when I switch to portrait is when it records lengthwise, as if watching a movie in itunes.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast