Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize 2.0 working on 1.4 but with no wallpaper + other Questions

Default Customize 2.0 working on 1.4 but with no wallpaper + other Questions
    Hi everyone.

Been reading this forum for a while and think its a great source of info.

At the moment i have Customize 2.0 working and its great, the only problem is i cant change the wallpaper on the menu screen. Has any one else had this issue?

Is there a Fix?

If i was to add the wallpaper manually through WinSCP, what if the folder to edit or add the background

-------------------
    Also i cant download Stumbler. Just says download failed right at the start of downloading, can any one download it at the moment and what source are you using for it.

Thanks very much
    Nick
    Apple Iphone 1.1.4 ziphone'd
    OS Ubuntu 7.10
    OS Windows XP

U have to uninstall customize, install summerboard and reboot, install SUID Lib Fix from 'Tweaks 1.1.3' category, then install customize again. Launch customize once and close. Go in SummerBoard i.e. smbprefs and choose the Customize theme.
    Now you can use Customize without issues.
    LoLz

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beatoven For This Useful Post:

nick w (2008-04-24), RottieMan (2008-05-09), TheHK (2008-05-05), x5452 (2008-05-08)

thanks very much, il try it as soon as i get home!

omg it worked all I done was install summerboard and all worked thanks very much
    Last edited by nick w; 2008-04-24 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    OS Ubuntu 7.10
    OS Windows XP

Quote Originally Posted by beatoven View Post
    U have to uninstall customize, install summerboard and reboot, install SUID Lib Fix from 'Tweaks 1.1.3' category, then install customize again. Launch customize once and close. Go in SummerBoard i.e. smbprefs and choose the Customize theme.
    Now you can use Customize without issues.
    LoLz
    I tried this and got an error message when trying to install SUID lib Fix. Error message is "Main script execution fail". Do I just ignore this?

Yeah just try to install it again,
    thanks nick w, worked like a charm
    If I help you out, help me out by clicking the button

Thanks
    how are you installing the theme after you download the files?

the themes can be downloaded via customize and then added to the theme library which can be applied to the iphone

All done in customize
    OS Ubuntu 7.10
    OS Windows XP

Thanks
    Hello,
    i have read several threads to no avail. My customize was working fine before until i re pushed "customize" in SMB preferences. This now made my theme wallpaper not to show up. PLz help

*** i have summerboard installed with customized selected...nothing else is on (when i select wallpaper on in advance it just uses my lockscreen wallpaper for the theme background)
    ***** i installed SUID lib fix under the 1.1.3 tweaks, when i had the problem i uninstalled everything including this now its giving me a main script error (im thinking because it already fixed it....???)
    **** i downloaded the leaf theme it not showing up in "my themes" but when i go to all themes under L its there and will act like i can apply it cause its downloaded by nothing happens......

If anyone has something else i can try please help!!! thanks

Hi
    I have customize 2.0 Fully working with SUId Lib fix,but i can't get carrier logo working,
    I have triet every way to make it work butt unsuccesfull,Please help my carrier is Pannon-HU.
    Thx