Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Twinkle not showing tweets in home tab-help!

Default Twinkle not showing tweets in home tab-help!
    As you know following people becomes important in twitter. But with Twinkle i can use the near me function and all that stuff works great, but my Home tab as well as the sub tabs: All and Personal are not showing any tweets from anyone. This very very important page of twinkle just doesn't work with edge or a wifi signal. I haven't found one person with this problem, and i tried searching. Will anyone give me any sort of insight of what I could do to find a solution to this problem?
    Thank you!

I have the same issue, the previous version worked fine, upgraded to .75 I have the same issue.

I'm having this problem too. Near Me works, Public works, Home does not. It's quite perplexing.

Same problem here, any fix yet?

have someone follow you or follow someone and have them send you a tweet. if u want you can follow me at "nanikai" send me a tweet and i'll send you one back.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reebs For This Useful Post:

justin (2008-05-01), kakos (2008-04-26)

Yup. That worked. Thanks.

I am following people but it isn't updating in the home screen, the public screen works, and the near me works 1/2 the time. When I am on the home screen, it just constantly says "Hang in there for a sec. We're loading all your tweets for the first time."

Quote Originally Posted by bmbme View Post
    I am following people but it isn't updating in the home screen, the public screen works, and the near me works 1/2 the time. When I am on the home screen, it just constantly says "Hang in there for a sec. We're loading all your tweets for the first time."
    just sent u a test tweet

10. The Following User Says Thank You to reebs For This Useful Post:

bmbme (2008-04-26)

it worked!! thanks again!!

im still having trouble with this. it just simply is not working.

Hi, im some what noob to twinkle/twitter so please be kinid.

I am having the same issue mentioned above. Now when you say send a message to a follower and have them reply, do you mean do it through the web by sending a 'private message'? Or do you mean go to the write area on twinkle and start the message with [email protected] ....." to send them a message.

Im trying to figure this out but like I said, some what new to it.

Thanks much
    Dave

twitter account: Tkeik683

Quote Originally Posted by reebs View Post
    have someone follow you or follow someone and have them send you a tweet. if u want you can follow me at "nanikai" send me a tweet and i'll send you one back.
    Thanks reebs! Solution works! I know I already thanked you on twitter, but I thought I should thank you here as well. This way others can benefit as well.

can someone send me a test tweet at enphekt. i cant get it to show up properly.

You can do this yourself by sending a tweet from your current location and replying to that tweed in the Near Me tab. Worked for me.

noobie here with the same problem...

Can u send a test to philtuttle? Thx

How do u send a direct message (that's when u see the @soandso right?)?

I'm having a similar problem, but my home screen shows the personal messages, but the all button doesn't seem to be active. I've tried updating my status, following someone new and sending a personal message with no change. I also uninstalled, restarted and installed again. Any advice for me? Thanks!

Please follow me and send me a message to get this working!

User: Adriankenny