Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sign-up on uShow is working!!!

Default Sign-up on uShow is working!!!
    just signed up!!!!! Oh yea!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jaysmi29 For This Useful Post:

ebl4287 (2008-04-23)

Quote Originally Posted by jaysmi29 View Post
    just signed up!!!!! Oh yea!!!!
    each time, after press the [Join!], it's back to the sing up page again.

any body else have the same problem?

Hmmm, it registered just fine for me. I got a notice stating that my infor would be added to the database and I should recive more information within 24-48 hours.

Is this the message people were getting the first time he had registration up? I dunno, guess I'll just play the wait-and-see game.

Here's a screenshot if you want it...

Hooray!! Heres to waiting another three days!

Quote Originally Posted by korymatthew View Post
    Hmmm, it registered just fine for me. I got a notice stating that my infor would be added to the database and I should recive more information within 24-48 hours.

Is this the message people were getting the first time he had registration up? I dunno, guess I'll just play the wait-and-see game.

Here's a screenshot if you want it...

Thats what it said last time, 24-48 hours! And its been what 2-3 weeks for new reregistration.

i was getting a php error, then i went to sleep some more (for many reasoins i skipped college today) and when i woke up again, i was able to register, or so i think... i got NO mesage, no mails, but if i try to register again, i am told that my nick is already in use (i doubt anyone else is registering with rcocchiararo :P )

yep i get same as in the pic above...

Signed up 7:27 am EST this morning!!! WHOOO!!! Lets just hope its before tonight!!

I signed up earlier!! But 24-48 hours means 2 weeks! But either way i still wanna make sure i get registered if its bs or not!!

Sorry, but I don't feel comfortable giving out the serial number to my iPhone to some random website. Is anyone else feeling the same?

Quote Originally Posted by singlow View Post
    Sorry, but I don't feel comfortable giving out the serial number to my iPhone to some random website. Is anyone else feeling the same?
    you do realize that by installing random apps on your phone you are alot more vulnerable than any damage that someone could do by obtaining your phones serial number. Its not a secure or private id and any app can take your serial number and other personal info an archive it without you even knowing.

For some reason i don't get a registration option. When viewing ushow.com, I still get the 3-page feature presentation type thing. Am i using the correct url?

thanks in advance!

EDIT: figured it out. the problem seems to lie with firefox. the registration option (and the rest of the menu) became visible when i used internet explorer.
    Last edited by Kayin; 2008-04-23 at 09:43 PM.

Hope everything goes smoothly this time...

oh yea i registered!!! WOOT

Registered!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah im sure he wouldn't open registration if he wasn't close to being done with the beta...hoopefully we can see this within the week or so

I cant wait i hope he'll release reallll soon so i can shoot some flix

Registered

They emailed me to do it

Does anyone have a good time frame of when this app will finally be released? Just curious

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

hopefully drunken can answer this for us! any time frame drunk? within a week or 2? days?

people who sign up will get info emailed to them, better to not start asking questions over and over thats why comments on my site are closed and threads on here are deleted.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast