Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sign-up on uShow is working!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThePT View Post
    wow..I'm honestly kinda of suprised that I'd get a warning for stating my opinion? I'm pretty sure thats what forums are for, people expressing their opinions on topics of common interest with one another, just saying its kinda lame..if people want to vent, let them vent, big deal. I think everyone here needs to grow up. Slapping people on the wrists w/ warnings is treating the forum members like 5 year old kids who want another juice box..lameee
    expression of opinion or not, you still need to have respect for other people. I learned that when I was 5.

Well excuse me, but what I said wasn't disrespectful..it's the truth, when someone says they will release an app on Jan 15th and then come april 29th and there is still no sign of it, that my friend is disrespectful to the entire iPhone community..I've already mentioned before that I have no problem with drunk if he was just upfront about his time table..I don't even want uShow so I could care less, its just I find it an incredbile flaw in character when someone says things they can't back up, thats all =).

I smell another thread lock...

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Well excuse me, but what I said wasn't disrespectful..it's the truth, when someone says they will release an app on Jan 15th and then come april 29th and there is still no sign of it, that my friend is disrespectful to the entire iPhone community..I've already mentioned before that I have no problem with drunk if he was just upfront about his time table..I don't even want uShow so I could care less, its just I find it an incredbile flaw in character when someone says things they can't back up, thats all =).
    I thought I was very clear in the warning you got through PM but I guess not. If you dont even want the app than dont add fuel to the fire.

As for why you got warned, if you say someone is full of it, your opinion and not rude or disrespectful to someone else who has been helpful to the community than you need to re-evaluate your morals.

Probably, I realize to many I might sound like a snob or a jerk, but doesn't anyone else things it's wrong to give false timelines? Thats all..once again if drunk just said, you know what? my bad..it'll probably take me a little longer not sure when it'll be done exactly, then boom, he'd have all my respect in the world just for being straight up.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Probably, I realize to many I might sound like a snob or a jerk, but doesn't anyone else things it's wrong to give false timelines? Thats all..once again if drunk just said, you know what? my bad..it'll probably take me a little longer not sure when it'll be done exactly, then boom, he'd have all my respect in the world just for being straight up.

Now that post is a lot better, a lot more civil, but yet you got your point across of dissatisfaction.

Thanks

Probably, I realize to many I might sound like a snob or a jerk, but doesn't anyone else things it's wrong to give false timelines?
    Meh, it's a free product, it's not owed to me, we don't know what's going on in his life, therefore we can't point fingers at the stuff we don't see or know.

Thats all..once again if drunk just said, you know what? my bad..it'll probably take me a little longer not sure when it'll be done exactly, then boom, he'd have all my respect in the world just for being straight up.
    We'll see what happens. But calling people full of sh!t? That's a no no.

Quote Originally Posted by x999x View Post
    I smell another thread lock...
    lol
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-04-29 at 10:15 PM.

just bought iPhone Video Recorder. Probably not better than the "sometime/never to be released" uShow, but hey, it records

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GRK View Post
    Duh, in my case the meaning wont change, but if you spell it wrong, it does. So keep your advices up......you know where

Ps: in your post, a ','(comma) and '.'(period) comes once the "" are closed not inside it like you did..and you teaching me punctuations??....Irony at its peak..... rofl
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma_(punctuation)

http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~jlynch/Writing/p.html

http://www.whitesmoke.com/punctuatio...uotations.html

Now I'm rolling on the floor, laughing...

wow this is the ultimate nerd battle lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    i don't believe wikipedia to be a reliable source lol...
    That's why I included two other sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon_PhoneApart View Post
    That's why I included two other sources.
    ya i noticed that so i edited my reply before you replied

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    ya i noticed that so i edited my reply before you replied
    Heh -- I posted my reply before I saw your edit.

As far as this being a nerd battle...

Yep!

By the way, I share your sentiments about "plz."
    Last edited by Napoleon_PhoneApart; 2008-04-30 at 12:14 AM.

this thread is funny you guys are alittle to serious about this app, even the moderator is getting into the act it crazy do it again lol....

rookies.....go eat ya cookies!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    You must have one awful calendar. Get a new one that doesn't skip months at a time.
    lol yeah yeah...either way the **** aint coming out!

he should've never even mentioned he was making an app that he hasn't produced. Polar Bear might have stole his code or whatever before and polar put it out asap..didn't hype **** up like drunk did...this guys releases a nice one last week didn't say anything...all we hear from drunk is the same crap..same ol same ol...one day it will come out! By then ill have a 3g iphone prolly...

What happen to free speach?
    Last edited by jasonm253; 2008-04-30 at 01:36 AM.

why the registration on ushow are still open ????

What about "Plx?"

Thats like please and thanx rolled into one. Twofers ftw.

Thanks

Shaddap.

Thanks

Another thread falls

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345