Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sign-up on uShow is working!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    now the 24-48 hrs notice turns into 2-3 weeks.... and then my guess would be another re-re-registration and the cycle starts all over lol
    yeah, this sounds bull **** ..I mean, why the fk do they ask us to register when they know that they can't produce the goods in the stipulated amount of time? They might say we are giving it for free n ask us to be quiet. But what is the Freakin use if there is no app coming at all? Even I can make BS promises sayin that I have developed an Iphone app which can record calls, but never release it. And then I'd say, re-register please. Whole thing sounds bull **** to me. I'd say even the polarbear allegations of stolen code sounds to be big time joke to me. HE must have developed it on his own. IDk

Quote Originally Posted by imnotfunny View Post
    on his website he said, ".....couple more days......"
    smhsmh
    dont you know? a few more days means a few more months...24-48 hours means weeks..

The funny thing about this all is how quick the complainers will be on Drunk's nuts the second this app is released...

lol

Quote Originally Posted by x999x View Post
    The funny thing about this all is how quick the complainers will be on Drunk's nuts the second this app is released...

lol
    lmao!! i was thinking the exact same thing!!!

We'll see if the app even gets released, Im willing to bet if I offered a thousand dollar donation we still wouldn't get it.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

i signed up yesterday... its been 27 hours... no email.. ill wait tho.... Drunknbass.. i think i should get a beta..... i announced the app on here (many months ago).... smiles.. (no pressure)
    If i helped hit Thanks!

Thanks

I have signed up twice, but still no email......

People don't have patients anymore.. would you rather him hit a deadline or have a free app with hardly any problems if that?

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

truthfully we haven't seen anything from this guy since the first version he put out which was over a yr ago...deadline promises it really don't matter..whoever put out this video recorder app didn't hype **** up. Just put it out thats it...almost damn near half a yr since jan 15 and almost a full yr for his 1st beta version.

iPhone? More like MyPhone zoidberg md's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL

Submitted by drunknbass on December 8, 2007 - 10:36pm.
    Tags

* News & Updates

Today i have gotten video recording to work, as it stands my max fps is @ 40-45 and i am limited by the iPhones ram so i need to keep working to get closer.. but right now i can capture 2mp quality at 10fps for 10 seconds.. when i lower the quality to normal phone size .mov i should be able to get a higher fps and a minute of video at least.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS DONATED! EVERYONE WHO HAS DONATED WILL RECEIVE A LICENSE TO REGISTER THE FINAL APPLICATION, AND ALSO KNOW THAT YOU ARE SUPPORTING DEVELOPERS TO MAKE MORE COOL STUFF FOR THE IPHONE!

WE ARE SHOOTING TO RELEASE VERSION 1 WITH ALL ADVERTISED FEATURES BY JAN 15TH!
    Last edited by zoidberg md; 2008-04-29 at 08:57 AM.
    (Fancy quote from a dead guy...)

Show your appreciation by using the button.

Make.SURE.You.""

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg md View Post
    LOL

Submitted by drunknbass on December 8, 2007 - 10:36pm.
    Tags

* News & Updates

Today i have gotten video recording to work, as it stands my max fps is @ 40-45 and i am limited by the iPhones ram so i need to keep working to get closer.. but right now i can capture 2mp quality at 10fps for 10 seconds.. when i lower the quality to normal phone size .mov i should be able to get a higher fps and a minute of video at least.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS DONATED! EVERYONE WHO HAS DONATED WILL RECEIVE A LICENSE TO REGISTER THE FINAL APPLICATION, AND ALSO KNOW THAT YOU ARE SUPPORTING DEVELOPERS TO MAKE MORE COOL STUFF FOR THE IPHONE!

WE ARE SHOOTING TO RELEASE VERSION 1 WITH ALL ADVERTISED FEATURES BY JAN 15TH!
    lol drunk only knows how to add stories up his website. rofl

Quote Originally Posted by ThePT View Post
    We'll see if the app even gets released, Im willing to bet if I offered a thousand dollar donation we still wouldn't get it.
    indeed, coz their ain't any such app developed by these fellows...its only some bull crap they are advertising about!

Quote Originally Posted by erix920 View Post
    People don't have patients anymore.. would you rather him hit a deadline or have a free app with hardly any problems if that?
    errr its not patients! its patience....learn to spell.

if you talking about "hardly any problems" then why the f-u-c-k would you name it beta testing when u want to release the product without any bugs?
    Last edited by GRK; 2008-04-29 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

the beta came out before that cuz old dude stole his code and put out and it was before dec...or was it?

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GRK View Post
    errr its not patients! its patience....learn to spell.
    It's "it's," not "its." Learn to punctuate.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasonm253 View Post
    truthfully we haven't seen anything from this guy since the first version he put out which was over a yr ago...deadline promises it really don't matter..whoever put out this video recorder app didn't hype **** up. Just put it out thats it...almost damn near half a yr since jan 15 and almost a full yr for his 1st beta version.

You must have one awful calendar. Get a new one that doesn't skip months at a time.

I give up on uShow...all we have are screen images..not if captures from an actually iPhone..I don't think it exists..drunk is full of shi-t

just stating my opinion...
    Last edited by nirav464; 2008-04-29 at 11:09 PM.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThePT View Post
    I give up on uShow...all we have are screen images..not if captures from an actually iPhone..I don't think it exists..drunk is full of shi-t
    You sir just got yourself your first warning.

LET THIS BE A WARNING TO EVERYONE

From this point on, Im going to have zero tolerance for the bashing of developers. Without them you wouldnt have anything on your phone. I really dont care if DNB comes in here and says it will be out tomorrow than never releases it. It's his decision.

This new breed of members on the site are going to be getting a wake up call in the form of a few weeks vacations if this continues. Show some respect to the people that spend countless hours developing apps just so you can complain about it anyways.

So next time you want to complain about an app or when something will be released, why dont you try making one and see how well it does

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon_PhoneApart View Post
    It's "it's," not "its." Learn to punctuate.
    Duh, in my case the meaning wont change, but if you spell it wrong, it does. So keep your advices up......you know where

Ps: in your post, a ','(comma) and '.'(period) comes once the "" are closed not inside it like you did..and you teaching me punctuations??....Irony at its peak..... rofl
    Last edited by GRK; 2008-04-29 at 09:05 PM.

Looks like it's time to lock another thread..

wow..I'm honestly kinda of suprised that I'd get a warning for stating my opinion? I'm pretty sure thats what forums are for, people expressing their opinions on topics of common interest with one another, just saying its kinda lame..if people want to vent, let them vent, big deal. I think everyone here needs to grow up. Slapping people on the wrists w/ warnings is treating the forum members like 5 year old kids who want another juice box..lameee

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast