Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help, cant text

Default Help, cant text
    Ok I jailbroke my phone with iLiberty a couple weeks ago. Everything was fine up until tonight when I couldn't send or receive texts. I kept receiving the same text message over and over tonight and when I went to send one the bar filled up almost all the way and then stopped. It would never actually send. I got home and hooked it up to itunes and updated it and started from scratch... After the new update loaded I tested it by sending another text, still the same problem... Can anyone help me?

Did you try to restore it because it my be a soft ware glitch i had a problem wit me using ziphone that there was a no service glitch on mine any were i went it was no service i restored it then hacked it again wit liberty and it works fine so try restoring the phone and all that stuff then hack it again..jailbrake it again i mean hopefully it works let me no what happens ill check up on the post to help out.... =)

thanks a lot dude, ya im restoring it right now... I dont really care, but do I lose all my pics and contacts? I backed it up before I restored it...