Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bosstool difficulty

Default Bosstool difficulty
    I'm having a problem here with boss tool ,whenever I tell it to relocate apps it does nothing.i have some apps installed shall I uninstal them thentry the boss tool ,if there is an alternative it would be great since I want these apps. And reinstalling them would take long time yet i'll reinstall them if this is the only solution ,thanks guys

if you do a search ongoogle or even this site I'm sure you can find the way to move the apps. You need the ability to access the files on your phone, either via ssh, or a program that does it wirelessly. (I.e. iPhonebrowser or ibrickr) then I Belize you move the apps manually and create what is essentialy a short cut to where the apps are where they used to be so that the phone can still find them. I'm sure you can find a tutorial on this pretty easily. I would try to be of more help, but at the moment I am on my phone and in class. Sorry. If no one else helps, and you still can't get it send me a message.
    iEat. iSleep. iPhone.

Default Thanks
    Thanks man I really apreciate this but If u give me some more info it would be great in the meantime I'll do some search

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

How much free space does BossTool tell you that you have? If you relocate fonts and ringtones you should be fine.

53 mb and it was 86 ,

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84171

This thread should have a good amount of helpful info. Basically from what I read in the thread you may have to either re-install bosstool, or you may have to add ispazio's source to installer and download that apps relocator. The source URL to plug into installer is repo.ispazio.net
    Last edited by andypropaganda; 2008-04-22 at 03:01 PM.
    iEat. iSleep. iPhone.

thanks man , it worked i re-installed bosstoll and the it tell me that the free space is now 126 mb and that the apps have already been moved thanks again