Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Urgent problem with Springboard

Default Urgent problem with Springboard
    Hi all,

I have an unlocked 1.1.1 iphone which was revirginised from 1.0.2 then upgraded and unlocked.

I have installed the latest version of summerboard but have lost all my icons on the springboard, have tried turning it off and doing the reset but still the springboard is totally blank!

The phone is responsive and receives calls, etc but there is just nothing on the springboard so I cant start any programs.

How can I fix this?

I had the sme problem. DO NOT update the installer while in version 1.0.2 I have a full working iphone version 1.1.1 wiith summerboard that's working ok now

I have the same problem, suddenly, but my carrier icon also says "iPod", its acting like an ipod touch, but I have the dock application installed, so luckily I can use my apps, but its still really annoying, I think the problem lies in the rSBT in customize, I had just told it to :"revert to backup" restarted my phone, and BOOM, looks like a touch. Any idea how to fix?

Thanks

lol..just funny..WRATH ARE YOU ON 1.1.1 or 1.0.2 and what ver of customize to you have?and what ver of summerboard

Quote Originally Posted by vampyros_wrath View Post
    I have the same problem, suddenly, but my carrier icon also says "iPod", its acting like an ipod touch, but I have the dock application installed, so luckily I can use my apps, but its still really annoying, I think the problem lies in the rSBT in customize, I had just told it to :"revert to backup" restarted my phone, and BOOM, looks like a touch. Any idea how to fix?
    Yes, same problem I had and here is the fix

http://www.everythingiphone.com/foru...uch-15060.html

Phew!