Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Animated Wallpaper Proof of Concept

vWallpaper is LEGIT!
    love it!

however, can someone tell me how to edit and make my own vids so that i can post em to skrew?
    lemme know! THANKS!

Wow wow wow. I go to sleep come back first thing I check is this thread, thanks for all the vids. Downloading now.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

can we sticky this thread? I would think this is pretty important!!!

Can you help me find the vwallpaper app. New to this and cant seem to find it in the installer. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboi1977 View Post
    Can you help me find the vwallpaper app. New to this and cant seem to find it in the installer. Thanks
    try adding the source i.danstaface.net . And remember, do not let your iPod/iPhone correct the "i" by replacing it with "I"

After that, go to Multimedia and it should be there.

And also, can someone tell me how to convert videos to the right file setting and make them 320x480 for Mac??

Default what program is everyone using to convert for windows
    what program is everyone using to convert for windows

an easy to use one please

Quote Originally Posted by trea916 View Post
    what program is everyone using to convert for windows

an easy to use one please
    I use http://www.youconvertit.com/ this is good for like youtube videos that you wanna convert not sure about any other type. Does anyone know how to resize the video or take sound out of the video

I use imtoo iphone video converter and with that you can choose your resolution and turn audio off.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iBlade For This Useful Post:

littleboy683 (2008-04-29)

Thanks

Ive been using using alot of videos i download with MXtube.. after there downloaded just use finder on your iphone to copy and move to your skrew/video. they play perfect...one i downloaded was super small but other then that they work great.

Could anyone make a really subtle video? Like one that looks like a regular wallpaper but has little effects happening here and there?
    Check out Media Database for the iPhone!
    http://www.djkev.com/apps/iPhone.php

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

this app just made my iphone THAT MUCH cooler. works perfectly on my 1.1.4. much thanks to Skrew for this one and ringtones. two apps that are a must have.
    Last edited by unlockme; 2008-04-29 at 01:50 AM.

Thanks

if i could make a suggestion skrew, could you move the video folder to /var/mobile/Library because i`m running out of space after installing about 8 videos. thanx

Quote Originally Posted by iBlade View Post
    I use imtoo iphone video converter and with that you can choose your resolution and turn audio off.
    im trying to use finder but i cant find the skrew folder, can you help me out, also that imtoo thing is cool but i dont know how to use it are there instructions any where or if you have time do you think youll be able to explain how to resize and turn audio off using that program. thanks for everything
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2008-04-29 at 05:27 AM.

ok i downloaded a few vids from this post and put them in the media/library/screw/videos and they wont show up. when i first started i didnt have the screw/videos folders i had to make them. also the 2 that come with vwallpaper are not there either they are in the applications/library/screw/videos. what am i doing wrong? Im using WinSCP

Great app! But I would like to know how to turn it off? It seems to interfere with iPhysics.

Default How to add videos to your vWallpaper library
    UPDATE: Since the .5 update you now store your videos in <root>/private/var/mobile/media/skrew/videos

Once you move all your videos to the new folder you can delete the old one off your phone

Make sure you have enough space available on your partition. USe BossTools to move your applications and ringtones before moving videos over to your phone. Whatch the video to see the folder to put the videos in.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UWTxeLtjdeo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UWTxeLtjdeo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

If this has helped you please give thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 1sick94hb View Post
    ok i downloaded a few vids from this post and put them in the media/library/screw/videos and they wont show up. when i first started i didnt have the screw/videos folders i had to make them. also the 2 that come with vwallpaper are not there either they are in the applications/library/screw/videos. what am i doing wrong? Im using WinSCP
    Whatch my vid... They are not in the applications/library folder...Check the video.
    Last edited by dirtybird1977; 2008-04-30 at 03:17 PM. Reason: UPDATE
    Dirty as I wanna be!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dirtybird1977 For This Useful Post:

1sick94hb (2008-04-29), 96hondaex (2008-04-29), nk_twister (2008-05-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird1977 View Post
    Make sure you have enough space available on your partition. USe BossTools to move your applications and ringtones before moving videos over to your phone. Whatch the video to see the folder to put the videos in.

If this has helped you please give thanks.

Whatch my vid... They are not in the applications/library folder...Check the video.
    Can you please share the Matrix.mov clip in your video?

Quote Originally Posted by 96hondaex View Post
    Can you please share the Matrix.mov clip in your video?
    Here you go. Enjoi
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Dirty as I wanna be!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to dirtybird1977 For This Useful Post:

96hondaex (2008-04-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird1977 View Post
    Here you go. Enjoi
    Thanks!

Thanks

can anyone answer this plzz

MAN I AM GETTING A PROBLEM

ITS NOT WORKING FOR ME .. i install it via recently apps after adding your source..

then it install up to 75 % then the installer gets closed but the app is there on my iphone

but when i am trying to un install it i can't b/c its not listed in uninstall section :'(

not only that i reinstall the app still same thing but this time the app works even it didn't finish install..

i turn on both wallpapers in summerboard.. so now i have black background ....
    i resetted all the setting of my iphone still no luck

in the app i click on select the video i chose then i turn it on
    the nreset the springboard it does it thing but i c no movie wallpaper .. (((

can ya help me out how ot uninstall it since i don't c this app in uninstall part of my installer ?

thanks in advance

..Mine is the same as theres...i cant uninstall it and its not on the unistall!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast