Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: customize 2.0 issues

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default customize 2.0 issues
    ok i downloaded a theme called stickers its in th top 40. it has TONS of mods, it changes almost EVERYTHING!!!, but some things don't change. like the timer skin, the installer skin did not work all the way.my lock screen doesn't change. the calender skin did not work, and a few other minor things. is there a way to fix this?? anyway?

Did you try manually adding those parts?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

ya I can I have to rename everything. But I was wondering if I was misssing something

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    OK- Now I really need some help I downloaded this freakin "Rasta" theme on Customize 2.0, and when I went to change it to something else...IT WOULDN'T CHANGE!!! After playing around with it for a while, some of the things have changed, but others (like everything in and including the status bar, SMS bubbles, and the slider image (I guess that's what it's called)) THEY WONT SWITCH BACK!! MY CARRIER ICON SAYS "WEED" AND IT'S STUCK LIKE THAT!!! (LOL). I went into the Customize Images/Sounds and tried to change them one by one and I got some error message saying that it "can't be copied" or some sh*t like that...PLEASE HELP!! I don't want my phone being stuck LIKE THIS!!!

Thanks

Did you try and go into theme browser and below were the the it list the themes that you downloaded it says Originalbackup did try and install that ?? it should put your phone as t was