Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NES Button Bar Missing Icons

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default NES Button Bar Missing Icons
    Hello all! I recently updated to 1.1.1, and reinstalled NES. Does anyone else have blank buttons along the bottom, and by blank I just mean the icon is missing, but the words are there. I used NES with 1.0.2 and I had the little star, plus sign, etc in those 4 buttons, but now with 1.1.1 and NES 1.11.2 the little icons are a no show. Did Nate and co. remove them, or is it just my phone being a little difficult? I still think this is one of the best apps, but I was just curious if anyone had this issue.

Thanks

i had this issue...you have to unistall nes then ssh in to your iphone and go to springboard...library.....preferences and delete com.natetrue. whatever the rest is but it starts with that...then scroll down and delete all the nes...files then reboot iphone and go to installer and reinstall nes .....OH YEAH YOU DONT HAVE TO UNISTALL YOUR ROMS...IF YOU NEED MORE HELP LET ME KNOW....I CAN PULL UP MY FILES AND WALK YOU THROUGH IT BETTER...IM JUST IN A HURRY RIGHT NOW

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stlcaddie For This Useful Post:

solidgoldmini (2007-10-27), veracocha (2007-10-27)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default That did it!
    Thank you! That solved it! I tried just uninstalling and reinstalling because I had restored the phone in 1.0.2 prior to upgrading to 1.1.1 and I thought my preferences would be gone, but apparently some stuck around somehow and deleting those and reinstalling worked like a charm. Many thanks!

Thanks

No problem.....

Hey How Did You Add Roms To Your 1.1.1, I Unlocked And Downloaded Nes, But I Couldnt Get Past Itunes Control..... And Ibricker Said Like "oh You Have 1.1.1 You Should Downgrade" So How Are You Guys Using Ibrickr W/1.1.1?
    i didt it through ibrickr ......nvm
    Last edited by kryptedak; 2007-10-30 at 11:43 PM.