Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSwitcher Problem. Help.

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iSwitcher Problem. Help.
    Hey guys i just downloaded iSwitcher and after finding out that it doesnt do anything i uninstalled it and now my itunes icon is a lighter shade of purple, and i have the old installer icon, i have an icon for field test app, and i have the icon for iswitcher in dock but it doesnt have text under it and the icon appears no where else. How am i going to get rid of iswitcher? Or am i going to have to restore my iphone?

help?
    Last edited by Bernie-Mac; 2007-10-26 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iLive an iLife

That sounds like you used Customize and not iSwitcher. There's no way iSwitcher will change what icons are displayed on your screen.

I have seen the exact problem you are describing when I ran Customize 1.1.3 after trying to change my display order, Fieldtest app showed up.

If you didn't install or use Customize, then you should restore your phone as you have some funky problems going on there, again unrelated to iSwitcher.

Edit: moved to the correct forum

hi, I installed iswitcher and chose the indiana jones i theme by imagine09, after awhile decided to restore back to original and pressed the restore button on the iswitcher. Everything went back except now when i scroll lower there is an annoying indiana jones background ( not icons ) which covers part of the screen. Help please....
    Just wanted to add a few extra info...i'm using version 1.0.2 and also have summeboard and customise installed. tried all the combinations and im still left with this:

-iswitcher.jpg

Please Please Please help.....I want my beautiful iphone back....
    Last edited by sun789; 2007-12-26 at 09:26 AM.