Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Has anyone seen this camera app?

Default Has anyone seen this camera app?
    I came across a native app for the iPhone which is a camera but is different in a couple major ways. After you run the camera app it will automatically take one picture without clicking anything. After it takes the picture it will go back to the home page. It will only take the picture, however, if the camera is stable and doesn't have any blurring due to motion.

Has anyone else seen this program? A couple days ago I had to completely start over after a beta program completely blew my iPhone away. And since then I have been trying to find programs again. I do recall that the icon looked like this:

-- --
    | |
    | |
    | |
    -- --

I have been searching everywhere but haven't been lucky enough to find the source to enter into the Installer.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Cheers

Thanks

isnt that called 1shoot or something like that?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

Dang, you are good. I googled it and bam there it was. Thanks so much.

Your the man.

(gawd I hope he is a man and not a woman after saying that) hehe

Cheers

1Shot, its great because it will only take the pic once you have steadied the accelerometer...

just install it~~~amazing~~pics came out with much better quality

I've got an art and icon replacement on my repo that really polishes it up. I also added a slight dropshadow on the viewfinder so that its visible over bright backgrounds.

google FightClub 1shoot for my repo, or search for it in the app launches thread.

Link police are watching!

It's a good idea for an application, however I have found that this one doesn't take the phone's orientation into account. For example if I have the phone on its side and take the picture it still writes it as portrait.

I had this app, great! then upgraded to 2.1 without backing up anything and now I cant find it anywhere! I have Cydia and Installer installed, but cant find in on neither of them. Can someone tell me where to get the .ipa (If any) or tell me the source carrying it?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by vra1974 View Post
    I had this app, great! then upgraded to 2.1 without backing up anything and now I cant find it anywhere! I have Cydia and Installer installed, but cant find in on neither of them. Can someone tell me where to get the .ipa (If any) or tell me the source carrying it?

Thanks!
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...-1shoot-4.html

check this out... I don't believe it has been ported to 2.x... there is however talk of an app from the appstore on this link that sounds quite similar to 1shoot. I checked it out 2 days ago... its $0.99, i think and looks like it does the job... It is made for taking camera shots in the dark. In reality, you can use it in any kind of light...

Hope this helps...
    Last edited by mrblader; 2008-11-20 at 07:52 PM.
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)