Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.1 spring board keep restarting

Default 1.1.1 spring board keep restarting
    i have a question, i have a unlock 1.1.1 and i install 3rd party apps, this happen often so it start to get annoying. when ever I click on an apps, it would open and return immediately back to the springboard, and then I try it again and again, then springboard restart and then it work. but then about 15 min later it start the process again. I already install summerboard and it still happen, i uninstall it, and it still happen, is there a fix for this or am i doom?

i wish i knew why this happened but im having the same trouble since i bumped up to 1.1.1 even without modding it i cant access wifi my music or even phonebook will crash after i open it its ridiculous

i can always tell when springboard is going to crash and restart because safari will crash, then sms takes a long time to open, and then springboard will either restart or lock and i have to reboot the phone......glad im not the only one w/ the issue

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Moved to Native App discussion. The easy fix I've found for this is to turn OFF wallpaper dimming in SMB Prefs.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews