Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boss Prefs Problems & Comments

Default Boss Prefs Problems & Comments
    Hey Just installed a new update for boss prefs (1.65)today

I have to say the app is moving a long great the feature I've been waiting for is finally on it ...... Phone off on switch

Questions to BigBoss and thanks for the great apps

1) When disabling edge the E icon is still there I know it;s off because doesn't give me thoughs stupid warning about enabling edge anymore which is great but anyway to disable the E icon as well?

2) Phone Switch doesn't seem to work........ trying many time also restarting / turning phone off and on. Any ideas? ( I am very greatful you added this switch in) Saves huge battery life when traveling and don't want roaming charges and also lets wifi on without having the pop message to disable airplane mode.

Spec 1.1.4
    Do not have any toggling apps like boss prefs

Thanks again Big Boss!
    Last edited by MalayZN; 2008-04-17 at 09:33 PM.

Ok So I was reading on someones blog that the phone function works on specific carriers.... But I know that I was able to disable my phone function back in 1.1.1 with itoggle which didn't even give the no service but turned off the phone part completely.

Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Careful guys
    I know some ppl really mess around with BossPrefs, and there is a problem (that I've gone through too

When you hide all apps you have in BossPrefs (and make it turn on on doble tap on Home key) the app (BossPrefs) wil re-spring your iWhatever and it will get stuck for good (!)

So DO NOT hide all your apps in BossPrefs.

Or talk to me if you have this trouble :P
    If you have an intercourse with me - its love
    If I have an intercourse with you - it is pedophilia
    :/

-> iPod Nano 8GB - never broke down
    -> iPhone 2G, CFW 2.2.1, spoofed IMEI, unlocked
    -> Forgot to add. iPhone broke down exactly 104 times in 5 months, I went through 138 FW/CFW restores on 6 different PCs