Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TRUE Windows ONE click jailbreak/activation/unlock/youtube

just ran this. im using at&t sim and its says "incorrect sim this iphone must be used with an approved sim" what should i do.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_cruiser View Post
    Thanks for adding requests from other users, its much appreciated.

Do you know if your one-click method has the 300mb space & unable to sync to itunes issue? This is caused because the symlink is still there

rm /var/root/Media
    mv /var/root/Media.old /var/root/Media

You can also this mirror to the jailbreak list http://jailbreak.kengz.com. Probably best having lots in case couple die at once.

Hi,

No it doesnt have those problems.

After the last reboot, just sync away and all is well!

Thanks

has this worked for anyone yet?
    iPhone Nice

Ok i8'm gonna ask a dumb question, but is this stuff meant to be run in XP or does it have any compatability issues with Vista?? I keep getting this error when the batch file calls on "patchFstab.exe" Even though I "X" out of the error window, patchFstab.exe is still running in my task manager.

Please help, I just got 4 of these things, and would give my right eye to avoid At&t's activation!

Much thanks in advance,

~biggz~

Quote Originally Posted by dalep View Post
    Hi, I dont take credit for the methods used, I re-wrote the script to perform a true and complete one click solution:

WORKS FOR iPOD Touch and iPHONE

Select either iPOD or iPHONE when asked.

jailbreak.toc2rta.com seems to be a bit flakey so there is now a mirror here:

jailbreak.rfidsecurity.com

No need to downgrade firmware from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2

Performs:

Jailbreak
    Installs Installer.app (Updated to 3.0 b4)
    Installs anySim.app (1.1.1)
    Installs SSH
    Activates
    Fixes YouTube

Download the zip from here:

http://rapidshare.com/users/D4JJY7

(replace the $ with an s)

OR HERE:

http://iphone.rfidsecurity.com/oneclick.zip

Close iTunes, end iTunesHelper.exe

See included Unlock Instructions for info

Sorry i posted this earlier but it dissappeared!

Thanks
    hi man, i had my iphone activated and unlocked previously, i dont know what went wrong, so i had to restore it, after the restore, i have been trying to activate it again but it doesnt just work, I tried following these intructions but each time i get to:
    press the prefs:// url set up in a:

Choose wifi and set up your wifi connection, when connected, REMEMBER your IP Address, you will need it later (press the Blue > to read the information)

DO NOT PRESS HOME, press settings top left hand corner

scroll down the general and choose autolock

set it to never

press home

slide for emergency

Dial 0

Phone will ring

Answer call

End Call

Phone will ring

decline call

The phone just hangs and says call ending and it just stays there.
    I'm using windows.
    Pls help me. my email address is [email protected].
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by biggzsizzle View Post
    Ok i8'm gonna ask a dumb question, but is this stuff meant to be run in XP or does it have any compatability issues with Vista?? I keep getting this error when the batch file calls on "patchFstab.exe" Even though I "X" out of the error window, patchFstab.exe is still running in my task manager.

Please help, I just got 4 of these things, and would give my right eye to avoid At&t's activation!

Much thanks in advance,

~biggz~
    Hi, What error are you getting, I wrote this script and am using Vista.

When patchFstab.exe runs it should cause Vista to prompt 'are you sure you want to run this.....' sort of thing.

Click yes and it should run...

Thnx

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Sounds great ! Thanks for the script

I do have an unlocked 1.0.2 that is already activated. Can I use the script as well for just fixing YouTube and getting a german keayboard ? And does the script install SSH onto the iPhone?

Furthermore, I use the phone on a busines PC that doesn't allow to install iTunes. Is there a way to go around iTunes and just use a DLL that may be called by an app outside the windows directory ?

Thanks in advance

Hi, could someone help me here. I have a brand new iPhone version 1.1.1 I have followed the instructions to unlock it to this point here.

MAKE SURE iTunes is closed and end the task iTunesHelper in windows task manager[/B]

Then like a fool i realised I didn't have the iphone connected to the computer or had itunes running. Have I made a major error?
    I havn't gone any further but I have tried to connect the phone to iTunes now and nothing happens. No recognition of it attached at all. I would appreciate any advice on what to do next. Thanks. Tony

Thanks

Much thanks in advance,

~biggz~
    I seem to be having this same issue. I even posted a post reply here, but somehow its disappeared?!?

Quote Originally Posted by obisteve View Post
    hi man, i had my iphone activated and unlocked previously, i dont know what went wrong, so i had to restore it, after the restore, i have been trying to activate it again but it doesnt just work, I tried following these intructions but each time i get to:
    press the prefs:// url set up in a:

Choose wifi and set up your wifi connection, when connected, REMEMBER your IP Address, you will need it later (press the Blue > to read the information)

DO NOT PRESS HOME, press settings top left hand corner

scroll down the general and choose autolock

set it to never

press home

slide for emergency

Dial 0

Phone will ring

Answer call

End Call

Phone will ring

decline call

The phone just hangs and says call ending and it just stays there.
    I'm using windows.
    Pls help me. my email address is [email protected].
    Thanks
    May be you need to restore v1.1.1 via iTunes DFU mode. Press Power + Home, when the phone powers down, you will hear a ding sound from your PC, leave the Power button and continue to press the HOME button. Now after a few seconds hear another 'ding' and leave the HOME button. iTunes will give you the restore option, your iPhone screen will be blank so don't be alarmed.
    Last edited by ReVan; 2007-10-25 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone shadow_cruiser's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried this script on two iphones and after unlocking, I get a "..." beside the signal bar. This never happened to me before, anybody know whats wrong?

Much thanks in advance,

~biggz~

Hi, ANYONE who is having this problem, patchfstab.exe crashes if the file it is trying to patch is 0 bytes long.

In the dos box,

You will get the following:

AMDeviceStartService 'com.apple.afc' : 0
    shell: Reading Script
    File Size: 314572800

NOW IMPORTANT, the VERY next line should be:

Reading 33554432 bytes, 281018368 bytes remain

If that is NOT there and there is an error

getfile: Failed to get the Remote File: 8
    Nothing Left to Do. Exiting

Then the re-run the Safari Browser crash

I have tried jailbreak.toc2rta.com and it is down more than it is up at present

My Mirror jailbreak.rfidsecurity.com is online and working!!

Close the dos box, re-run the Safari carsh and you should be good to go again!!

PM me if you have any problems!

Dale

Hey everyone

Thanks very much for taking the time dalep!!!

I have a question before I give it a go. my phone was 1.1.1 OTB. I have downgraded it to 1.0.2 and it is jailbroken and activated and tubed. I unlocked it with simfree 1.6. I am using windows xp pro. I tried to upgrade the phone with itunes after the unlock without any success so I restored to 1.0.2 and it is currently working fine.

Can I do a 1.1.1 restore and then use the above procedure to jailbreak/activate/youtube and unlock??

Thanks again!

Thanks
    Thanks Dalep! this worked GREAT!!!!

I used your method on my virginized 1.02/then upgraded to 1.1.1/then jailbroke iphone and it worked great all day today till about 20 minutes ago.
    I went to turn it on and it freezes up after I press the sleep wake button. I just restored it with Itunes and Jailbroke it again and it seems to be working fine. Anyone else had a similar problem?

Green Apple
    Thanks

i had an unlocked 1.0.2 and accidentally updated to 1.1.1

i tried everything, but i get the same error message that the sim is not accepted, blah blah

everyone is telling me i need to revirginize, i just dont know how

does this process help in the whole revirginization process??

thanks and great job!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone shadow_cruiser's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know why I'm getting the "..." beside the signal after the unlock with anysim.

The touchfree method which I've been using for awhile works fine as usual.

Dalep, what do you think this could be?. Its not my first time unlocking, i've unlocked about 6 phones for friends so far.

Quote Originally Posted by happymonkey View Post
    Hi, could someone help me here. I have a brand new iPhone version 1.1.1 I have followed the instructions to unlock it to this point here.

MAKE SURE iTunes is closed and end the task iTunesHelper in windows task manager[/B]

Then like a fool i realised I didn't have the iphone connected to the computer or had itunes running. Have I made a major error?
    I havn't gone any further but I have tried to connect the phone to iTunes now and nothing happens. No recognition of it attached at all. I would appreciate any advice on what to do next. Thanks. Tony
    Anybody help???????

Thanks

Process went successfully! But even after rebooting it twice, it didn't get past the Activation screen.

Would this be a good try, there is a One-Click v1.1.1 Activation software out there. What if we use it first and then use your software?

Tip: Note to ALL who want to use this, jot down your WiFi IP address before your proceed
    Last edited by ReVan; 2007-10-26 at 04:39 PM.

Awesome job, Dalep!!! I've been trying to jailbreak my phone for this entire week with various methods and your method worked on the second try (I had the wrong IP the first time, so it probably would have worked, if not for my error).

I do have one small problem - Youtube does not work. Everything else works perfectly, so I'm not too distraught, but is there a quick patch I could just put on my via SSH and not have to do this process all over again?

Again, thanks a ton and great job!

Quote Originally Posted by ReVan View Post
    Tip: Note to ALL who want to use this, jot down your WiFi IP address before your proceed

Hi, it is in the instructions:

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

So the phone has to be connected to the computer? Damn. I thought it wasn't working. I'll go try again.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast