Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: is there an app to......

Default is there an app to......
    I want app to hide a couple contacts and sms's between me and those #'s from someone cough cough girlfriend, iblacklist is almost there but it doesn't hide sent sms's only incoming..... it would be good if iblacklist could do this.
    if this post help click the thanks

Try Pysl, it does hide the sms you send. After you type the message and send it, it gets automaticly deleted. As for contact names, I guess you have to use guys names :-) just don't mix them up. One tip, use same letter from the name. Angela=Albert you get my drift.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

That relationship won't last long...

J/K MORPHI!

There was an application called Spoofed I think in installer that let you change all that but you have to pay for it... I would look up spoofed in the search...
    Don't worry my GF doesn't know I have your GF's number on my phone, it shows up as Tim... haha

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iBlade View Post
    Try Pysl, it does hide the sms you send. After you type the message and send it, it gets automaticly deleted. As for contact names, I guess you have to use guys names :-) just don't mix them up. One tip, use same letter from the name. Angela=Albert you get my drift.
    Actually it does hide the SMS you send AND receive for anyone on your blacklist. You you have to do is click the SMS button for them, but NOT the SMS delete button. You will then have to log into PYSL every time to view a SMS from that person.

A tip: Enable status bar in settings and when you get a message from anyone on your blacklist a little square box will appear next to the battery. very discreet. It's an awesome app except started giving me problems with springboard crashes every time I would get an email or SMS. Still needs some work on stability.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Actually it does hide the SMS you send AND receive for anyone on your blacklist. You you have to do is click the SMS button for them, but NOT the SMS delete button. You will then have to log into PYSL every time to view a SMS from that person.

A tip: Enable status bar in settings and when you get a message from anyone on your blacklist a little square box will appear next to the battery. very discreet. It's an awesome app except started giving me problems with springboard crashes every time I would get an email or SMS. Still needs some work on stability.
    That is what I said also. Yes it does hide the sms.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

You said the messages get automatically deleted:

"Try Pysl, it does hide the sms you send. After you type the message and send it, it gets automaticly deleted."

What you meant to say was automatically hidden within PYSL :-)

Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough, when you write a sms to a blacklisted person it gets deleted from the mobilesms.app automaticly and you can see and read it only in the pysl.app after entering your password (if you set up one that is, in the pysl.app). You can also automaticly set it to delete received sms from blacklisted persons if you wish so.

Quote Originally Posted by dominic56 View Post
    That relationship won't last long...

J/K MORPHI!
    going on 6 years..... but we're on a break for a little bit before we settle down, so we still talk and hook up. but, break to me means bang every girl in site (thats hott), to her its time to clear her head and think about the future. but i read that pysl has crashing problems and stuff like that, if they could fix that i would be all over it, i would even send a little donation to company that makes the best program.

iblacklist is awesome works flawless except that feature, also has a scheduler so if you know you only see her on the weekends turn on blacklist for the weekend and it will shut off during the week.
    if this post help click the thanks