Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installing Summerboard 1.1.1 Problem

Default Installing Summerboard 1.1.1 Problem
    Hi there, I just got 1.1.1 functioning and currently want to install summerboard. I used the guide http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11920 and it would give me some activation pop up that could be dismissed when running with a patched springboard. The tried to replace the original and it wouldnt boot and I had to restore it like 3 times. Anyone know how to install summerboard properly? Thanks.

Andyph666

summerboard for 1.1.1 is now avalible through installer.app just update installer.app and comunity sources and look for summerboard

Thats the first thing I tried. Then I tried both with the springpatch and without it and it gave me the same activatoin pop up that says it may take a while with a dismis button. I also tried installing it manually. Anyone else get this problem? Do I have to reactivate it if I want to use summerboard? I restored all the backups and the activation pop up never showed up Thanks.

Andyph666

i'm curious about this too. I have a patched springboard and used customize to move around some icons. But i want themes. What is the best (and most reliable) way for me to get summerboard? How will this interact with the patched springboard?