Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Programming?

Default Programming?
    Ok, I would like to know more about programing.

My general question is, basically, to start small.

Would it be hard to make a program that opens, you click run or something, and all it does is puts your iPhone in restore mode?

This is just to get my feet wet... but if you have more information, or would like to contact me about it.. please use one of the following messengers, or reply here.

MSN- [email protected]
    YIM- flsoccerboy88
    AIM- HaZaRdOuSxTr3nT

[This is not in modding for windows or iPhone talk because it is about making a program, making an iPhone go in restore mode was just my first though, of something I think would be easy.]
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

I would like to know more about programming also i see all of these new iPhone apps popping up everywhere and i want to make my own
    MyPhone is better than yours

i dont want to make an iPhone app,

I want to make a redistributable program that you would use on your computer..

it is pointless, since you could just hold the home and power button, but like I said.. just to get my feet wet..

Isnt there a command you can use in the command prompt to make it go in recovery?

I just need a programmer to talk to me for a few mins.. please =]

Thanks

not incmd but in teminal on iphone and winscp..http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Problemsolving and typing recovery will go into recovery mode restore ready

Well, I am looking for something like that, but where you are on your computer in cmd and have it at the usb port where the iPhone is connected and you can command it in the same way.