Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Whatever happened to rsbt??

Default Whatever happened to rsbt??
    I just upgraded to and jailbroke 1.1.1 and now I'm looknig for my handy rsbt and can't find it. Did it get a name change or something?

its built into customize now

Quote Originally Posted by bchilton9 View Post
    its built into customize now

customize isnt working for me on 1.1.1

Why?

Every time I click it, it just goes to the screen with the spicy chicken on it, then cuts back to the springboard.

restart your phone than try, for some reason this happens the first time you install it.

Not sure if this is a real solution, but i had the same issue. I installed one of the Customize Themes from installer, then customize worked fine.

Hope it works for you too.

turn off ssh the first time you start customize

for some reason it wont start with it on

and what iv seen rSBT will hide icons and move them from extended to springboard dock ect but wont keep the extended icon order

other then that i havent had much problems with it

I had the same problem, and its also posted somewhere before,.. try rubbing the screen with the spicy chicken on it and if it quits on you just open it back up and rub the screen again, keep trying this over and over till it works, and once you get the program to open it wont quit on you anymore

i know this is noobish, but what is "ssh" and how do you turn it off?

edit* i turned off SSH but customize still just goes to the chickenscreen then back to summerboard.
    Last edited by cheddarhead4; 2007-10-22 at 02:58 AM.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

it seems how a lot of people are fixing this, is all they are doing is keep on restarting it. Some times it takes 3 or 4 times in a row to open the program and keep it open. Also maybe check the file permissions and make sure they are all set to 0755